Author Topic: Kundalini Awakening Process by Dr. Glenn Morris  (Read 7491 times)

nearoanoke

Kundalini Awakening Process by Dr. Glenn Morris
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 10:44:37 PM »
This looks interesting stuff. I went to the website and read. He is charging money for what he teaches and that turned me off a bit. He says spiritual freedom is birthright for everyone then why is he charging money for what is our birth right? Not that charging money itself is wrong but the intention there doesnt seem to be helpful or compassionate.

The promises sound too good to be true (45 days for kundalini awakening) and I did a search on the taobums forums and found the below thread.

http://www.thetaobums.com/lofiversion/index.php/t5567.html

Make sure you read the post by mikaelz at the end of the thread. That summarizes what all this is.

quote:

if you are really seeking truth.. i urge you not to get caught up in any of this. it only reinforces the illusion of who you are.

doing energy work and wanting to be healthy is fine.. but has nothing to do with truth. there is the illusion that energy work clears blockages which is necessary for spiritual evolution. blockages are subconscious fears and habits that must be addressed. the best and fastest way to progress is to surrender and not associate with the body, mind, or emotions.

awakening kundalini is great, but that is just the first step. having a momentary glimpse is awesome.. but not the end.

But all said, I may give it a try; but just for some thrilling experience and to prove to myself that magical things can happen and be done. I have been searching for such things since long. But I doubt if this is the path to truth/realization for me.

atena

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 02:37:16 AM »
Like he said, 'awakening kundalini is great, but that is just the first step'. I would love to really make that first step! [:)]
Maybe that surrender, etc would be second one
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:39:14 AM by atena »

Scott

• http://www.theonebreath.com
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 02:46:03 AM »
Surrender is the LAST step, and mikaelz, who posted those true words hasn't done it yet. [;)]

Charging money is essential these days.  We don't have gurus who are supported by their devotees...we have ordinary people who are working jobs (Santiago is a cop) and trying to run families in a poor economy.  Time is money for everybody...unless they become homeless and give out teachings on the street.[:p]

For the time that Santi seems to give, I think it's a fair price.

seekeroftruth

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 08:44:22 AM »
I think we should keep things in perspective. Most of us are spoiled by Yogani and AYP, which is completely free. Thank you Yogani! [:D]  Almost every other system out there requires you to pay something.

Considering what you get out of the course, I think $277 is worth the price. You have 12 classes which are supposed to be only a half hour but they usually are an hour long. Also, you can chat with him for as long as he has time after the classs. Also, Santiago is willing to talk to me on facebook whenever I want. So, you get a lot of time from him.

In addition, the practices are great. I haven't had too much happen yet, but on another thread at the Tao Bums, a student describes his experiences. Pretty profound stuff. Here's the link:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=6566&st=40

$277 is a lot of money (I know, I'm a college student), but I think it is reasonable considering how strong the practices are and the transmissions that come with them. I would like everyone to know that I gain nothing by referring people to KAP; I'm just trying to give my honest opinion.

Oh yeah, some stuff is happening with KAP. While doing Tummo, I've been feeling quite a bit of heat. I was actually sweating a little bit yesterday when doing it. (too bad there's no smiley on fire, otherwise I'd put it on here [:)])

Scott

• http://www.theonebreath.com
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 12:20:04 PM »
When it gets colder out, try tummo in shorts in the snow, and let me know how it works.[:)]  I've always been curious about that.

nearoanoke

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »
seekeroftruth,

do let us all know if you have any significant experience with your practices.

- Near

selfonlypath

• http://www.youtube.com/user/selfonlypath
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by seekeroftruth

I think we should keep things in perspective. Most of us are spoiled by Yogani and AYP, which is completely free. Thank you Yogani! [:D]  Almost every other system out there requires you to pay something

Considering what you get out of the course, I think $277 is worth the price. You have 12 classes which are supposed to be only a half hour but they usually are an hour long. Also, you can chat with him for as long as he has time after the classs. Also, Santiago is willing to talk to me on facebook whenever I want. So, you get a lot of time from him.

There are some other weblist free lineages but that is the point indeed, you'll not have a human follow up (phone or face to face) which is absolutely required when entering into deep shadow layers of the work.

I happen to be a VERY close friend of Santiago as well as his student and I tell you this, he is a Saint with a pure generous heart. Glenn, I knew him also for a long time before he passed away & i'm still in contact astrally.

In Shakti, Albert

seekeroftruth

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008, 04:16:41 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

When it gets colder out, try tummo in shorts in the snow, and let me know how it works.[:)]  I've always been curious about that.

I haven't generated THAT much heat yet.[:p]

But, it would be awesome to sit in central park melting the snow around me,while unsuspecting New Yorkers pass by in amazement. [:D]

Santiago said it takes some time to do the hardcore melting stuff with Tummo. One of his students was sixty five and took a bath with three bags of ice and melted them all!

But, if I get good at Tummo, I'll definitely try melting some snow this winter.

Btw, santiago is a bodyguard, not a cop i think. He said he was a bodyguard for Jay-Z once.

Near, did you read Santiago's reply to mikaelz. He said basically that energy work and kundalini is necessary in the beginning because you can't just think you don't exist and be enlightened! Yogani has talked a lot about this.

Just my $.02.

Actually, I've spoken a lot. I think I'm up to $.10 by now. [:)]

selfonlypath

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by seekeroftruth
Btw, santiago is a bodyguard, not a cop i think. He said he was a bodyguard for Jay-Z once.

Yes, Santi does bodyguarding but wanted to a become cop (trained real hard for exams during months, there were all positive, was supposed to enter the academy but US economy budget things screwed up his plan te have permanent job). He has 4 kids and his wife is a school teacher. Besides KAP, he teaches an indonesian martial art called Pencak Silat. Also, he occasionally works as studio sound engineer plus record music with his band Aghora. For those of you interested in mystic martial arts, look at silatyogi on youtube (many videos), for example using energy field management to block physical attacks:
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=XkI03kElc5E

Albert

Hawk Over Water

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 06:14:27 PM »
I thought that I would mention, for those that may be interested, that I started the KAP course with Tao on Sunday. I signed up on a bit of an impulse the day before it was due to start. I'm glad I did. Tao has been able to explain what has caused my symptoms and given me methods to help. I have had a very unpleasant few weeks, but in a matter of days most of my negative have gone!

atena

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 12:45:25 PM »
Hawk, Thats so cool, and Nice to hear.
I'm starting KAP -course next month and feeling excited about it! [:)]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 01:15:20 PM by atena »

Hawk Over Water

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 04:36:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by atena

Hawk, Thats so cool, and Nice to hear.
I'm starting KAP -course next month and feeling excited about it! [:)]

Glad to hear that you will be giving it a go. I've been having a lot of fun with it. I'm so glad that I signed up on impulse! Are you on facebook yet?

neli

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »

Hi Albert,

I was also blessed to read Santiago posts in another Forum, maybe you remember me,I think you were also there, when he was stating his ideas to the owner of the Forum, and many of us went out, by the brutal attack made upon him by the "M.A.S."

I liked very much his posts, I wonder if he is here, or in another place, Do you know something about him ?

Wonderful warrior, shaman or whatever. Big man. I really missed his wonderful advices.

In Shakti.
Neli[:)]

quote:
Originally posted by selfonlypath

Hello All,

I'm blessed to be brother in Shakti with Santiago who is a Saint. Here is the blog of Santi which shows that KAP is only part of his pathwork & teachings:
http://thewarriorscave.blogspot.com

Godess made me also connect a few years ago with Doc.

In Shakti, Albert

selfonlypath

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by neli
Hi Albert,

I was also blessed to read Santiago posts in another Forum, maybe you remember me,I think you were also there, when he was stating his ideas to the owner of the Forum, and many of us went out, by the brutal attack made upon him by the "M.A.S."

I liked very much his posts, I wonder if he is here, or in another place, Do you know something about him ?

Wonderful warrior, shaman or whatever. Big man. I really missed his wonderful advices.

Hi Neli,

How funny we’re both member of that list, what was your pseudo ?

As for Santiago, please note I mentionned before that his a brother in Shakti which means among other things, we’re friends & he is also my teacher so I’m in contact with Santi almost everyday (astral, chat, mail or phone). I also know his brother in Shakti Tao Semko an authentic yogi. All this sacred connections started back in 2004 when I knew Glenn Morris who also knew very well MAS.

For your info, I’m also close friend with MAS since 2004 but never followed her lineage eventhough I participated a lot on her forums.

In Shakti, Albert
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:14:10 PM by selfonlypath »

neli

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2008, 07:28:06 PM »

Hi Albert,

I always use Neli as a pseudo, and also that is my name but written in a different way.

I liked the Forum of MAS but found her very aggressive, when she began to insult Santi, I told her that it was her ego, then they never let me write again, and in short time I went out, maybe it was at the same time that you went out, cause I remember you getting out before me, she put out Santi of her list and I could felt that the Forum was not the same.

Liked very much his point of view. and loved his jokes! I think he is a Big Shaman, and thought that it was a kind of jealousy from MAS towards Santi.

I think MAS is a very good warrior (shaman), but in my opinion, I think she doesn't fits in the K path, not with that aggressivity.

Maybe I'm wrong, cause I loved what she mentioned about the shamans, in her Forum, its very true. I think she is a very good person only a very rough one.

Say Hello to Santi from my part, I think he would remember me, I used the same pseudo, it was last year, or maybe the beginning of this year, I don't remember well. I miss his jokes ! He is wonderful!!

I learned a lot from him. But I don't know him, but I could sense his soul, he is like you said, a Saint.

It was a pity that MAS put him out, I was there only to read him.
They were fighting about Egos, and then it was the second world war, hahaha

Il n'y'a pas de coincidences !!

Greetings
Neli[:)]

quote:
Originally posted by selfonlypath

quote:
Originally posted by neli
Hi Albert,

Hi Neli,

How funny we’re both member of that list, what was your pseudo ?

As for Santiago, please note I mentionned before that his a brother in Shakti which means among other things, we’re friends & he is also my teacher so I’m in contact with Santi almost everyday (astral, chat, mail or phone). I also know his brother in Shakti Tao Semko an authentic yogi. All this sacred connections started back in 2004 when I knew Glenn Morris who also knew very well MAS.

For your info, I’m also close friend with MAS since 2004 but never followed her lineage eventhough I participated a lot on her forums.

In Shakti, Albert