Author Topic: Kabbalah, Gnosticism and Christianity  (Read 26224 times)

VIL

Kabbalah, Gnosticism and Christianity
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2007, 09:31:19 AM »
quote:
Phillip:  There are three primary nervous systems:

1. Intellectual - Cerebrospinal Nervous System - Brain - Throne of The Father (+)
2. Emotional - Grand Sympathetic Nervous System - Heart - Throne of the Son (Heart) (-)
3. Motor-instinctive-sexual - Vagus or Parasympathetic - Sex - Throne of the Holy Spirit (=)

Every chakra has its relationship with all three. Each chakra does have a specific relation to a gland or organ, however. This is detailed in Fundamental Notions of Endocrinology and Criminology by Samael Aun Weor.

Hey, Phillip, I will definitely check out Samael Aun Weor's Book, once I find a free online source, or may purchase.  I appreciate you listing the information.  And you're right, I'm looking for body correlation to specific organ, gland, whatever.

Thanks again:

[:)]

VIL
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:35:30 AM by VIL »

Philip

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2007, 02:23:30 PM »
quote:
The Gnostic Catholic Church, however, was founded in 1907 by Jean Bricaud, Gerard Encausse, and Louis-Sophrone Fugairon...all of whom were members of the Gnostic Church of France, founded in 1890 by Jules Doinel. Doinel abdicated his position as Patriarch of the Gnostic Church, and resigned from membership as a Freemason in 1895 to become a Roman Catholic. His expose of the Gnostic Church and the Freemasons written thereafter...entitled 'Lucifer Unmasked'...is a very revealing, 'inside look' at the core of both organizations.  Additional, accurate information about the history of the Gnostic Church and the Gnostic Catholic Church can be found here:

http://www.hermetic.com/sabazius/history_egc.htm
http://Http://www.oto-usa.org/egc.html

Hari OM!

Doc

Actually that is not the Gnostic Catholic Church I am referring to. The one I am referring to is found in the superior worlds.

If you want to visit, then learn how to travel in the astral body. A good mantra to achieve this is FARAON. This is an Egyptian mantra. While going to bed, practice meditation as you fall asleep, chanting this mantra mentally. Chant this thousands of times if necessary, like this: FAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAA OOOOONNNNNNN. This mantra will help you to leave your body after it falls asleep.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 02:42:59 PM by Philip »

Doc

• http://www.shenmentao.com/
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Philip:

"Actually that is not the Gnostic Catholic Church I am referring to. The one I am referring to is found in the superior worlds."

Well now...that certainly provides a convenient apologetic defense, doesn't it? [|)] But not very easily accessible for a practical method of spiritual self-cultivation, is it? [:p] [:D]

Hari OM!

Doc

Philip

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Doc

quote:
Originally posted by Philip:

"Actually that is not the Gnostic Catholic Church I am referring to. The one I am referring to is found in the superior worlds."

Well now...that certainly provides a convenient apologetic defense, doesn't it? [|)] But not very easily accessible for a practical method of spiritual self-cultivation, is it? [:p] [:D]

Hari OM!

Doc

I recommend that you don't be so pessimistic and locked within your current ideas about what is possible. It is, indeed, very easily accessible for a practical method of spiritual self-cultivation, if you know the KEYS and the CIPHERS that unlock the mysteries. There are many mantras, postures, and other keys to help the aspirant consciously travel in the astral body. I know this from my own experience but that means nothing unless you know it. If you want to know what I am talking about then you can take up the effort and experience it for yourself. This is a wonderful thing, to experience for one's self. If you don't want to do that, then that is what is convenient for you: to continue believing whatever you want to believe and labeling what you reject with figurative nomenclature describing horse excrement.

Doc

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2007, 09:44:04 AM »
Philip:

I get the picture, Bubba! [:)] You hold the "Keys and Ciphers that unlock the mysteries" which would enable us all to ascend into the 'Superior Worlds' and 'Celestial Realms, right? [:D] Even someone like me, who apparently has no previous experience with "mantras, postures, and other keys" to spiritual self-cultivation and illumination, right? [:p] Very cool! [8D]

Philip, please know that I truly believe ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE....especially through the Loving Grace and Will of God....yet some things remain highly improbable nonetheless! [;)]

Hari OM!

Doc
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 11:04:52 AM by Doc »

david_obsidian

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2007, 11:19:33 AM »
Doc,

on the bright side,  there are probably 2,000,000,000 (2 billion) people in the world who think they know what you don't, and that you would do well to be initiated into what they know.  If there were only 1,  some counterargument would seem necessary.  Paradoxically, the 1,999,999,999 others seem to render a counter-argument quite unnecessary, don't you think?  [:)]

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 11:23:28 AM by david_obsidian »

Philip

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2007, 12:24:11 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Doc

Philip:

I get the picture, Bubba! [:)] You hold the "Keys and Ciphers that unlock the mysteries" which would enable us all to ascend into the 'Superior Worlds' and 'Celestial Realms, right? [:D] Even someone like me, who apparently has no previous experience with "mantras, postures, and other keys" to spiritual self-cultivation and illumination, right? [:p] Very cool! [8D]

Philip, please know that I truly believe ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE....especially through the Loving Grace and Will of God....yet some things remain highly improbable nonetheless! [;)]

Hari OM!

Doc

I disagree. I don't think you get the picture.[:(][:(][:(]

No, I don't hold the keys because they neither belong to me, nor any other individual.[:D][:D][:D]

Being universal, they belong to the very fabric of the universe.[8D][8D][8D]

Doc

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by david_obsidian

Doc,

on the bright side,  there are probably 2,000,000,000 (2 billion) people in the world who think they know what you don't, and that you would do well to be initiated into what they know.  If there were only 1,  some counterargument would seem necessary.  Paradoxically, the 1,999,999,999 others seem to render a counter-argument quite unnecessary, don't you think?  [:)]

David:

Good point! Totally agreed. Thanks for the reminder. [:D]

Hari OM!

Doc

VIL

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2007, 02:59:37 PM »
"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us." "Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, for whoever is not against us is for us." Mark 9: 38-40

Myriads of wisdom to ponder:

[8)]

VIL
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 03:09:23 PM by VIL »

Doc

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2007, 03:08:56 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Philip

I disagree. I don't think you get the picture.[:(][:(][:(]

No, I don't hold the keys because they neither belong to me, nor any other individual.[:D][:D][:D]

Being universal, they belong to the very fabric of the universe.[8D][8D][8D]

OK, Philip. You're right. I don't get the Magical Mystery Tour Channel here in Texas. But they're fixin' to add it to our Cable Package perty soon. [;)]

Meanwhile, Bubba, I hope you don't mind if I add you to my daily Prayer List. [:D]

Hari OM!

Doc

Chiron

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »
quote:

If you want to visit, then learn how to travel in the astral body. A good mantra to achieve this is FARAON. This is an Egyptian mantra. While going to bed, practice meditation as you fall asleep, chanting this mantra mentally. Chant this thousands of times if necessary, like this: FAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAA OOOOONNNNNNN. This mantra will help you to leave your body after it falls asleep.

Hi again Phillip,

Do you have more information about astral travel?  Did Samuel Aun Weor write any books on the subject?  How about causal travel?

What I thought so far is that we need reasonably well developed chakras in order to be able to use the lighter bodies associated with those chakras.  Is that wrong?  Can anybody learn to astral travel just through one mantra meditation?

Thanks.

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2007, 03:08:29 AM »
Hi Philip,
Thanks for all the really interesting posts.

quote:
Actually that is not the Gnostic Catholic Church I am referring to. The one I am referring to is found in the superior worlds.

I visited a church in the astral realm once. It was unbelievable[:)][8D]. Inside the church were angels singing. They were singing glory to the Divine. I was speachless. I certainly didn't ask them anything, the very idea would have seemed crazy. I mean, they were divine beings of light praising God. The idea of tapping one of them on the shoulder and saying "excuse me, I was just wondering about the human nervous system...?" or something, just wouldn't have seemed appropriate. Do you think I just turned up at a moment when they were busy, and if I had hung around I could have had a chat?
These angels were pretty high (spiritually), and large (physically). Afterwards, all I could think for a while was "Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory unto the highest" and those words from the bible started to make some sense.

Christi
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:39:34 AM by Christi »

yoginstar

• http://www.astrologie.ws
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2007, 03:26:59 AM »
Chiron, I mentioned to you before that you have a very special name astrologically speaking:-)
Let me elucidate on the principle of Secrets of a Silver Trader and Astrological Bracelets:

...... I was reminded in trying to create a new webstyle to make my life a bit easier managing all the pages, that astrology is both a LITERAL astronomical thing, as well as a language, a symbolic language. There is no other way to logically grasp anything about the sky/ our purpose on the Earth, other than using a precise symbolic language. It is only the language of the planets and stars which symbolizes the connection between Heaven and Earth itself.
This in astrology as it is practised in the Netherlands I have both a problem as well as a solution.
Dutch astrologers these days are very fond of using
*the Black Sun
*the Black Moon
*the Black Hole
transcribing these into the Black Cat, the Dark Sun, and the Sad Couple without children.
This interpretation from astronomical data is the true dark interpretation, it is an interpretation on a level where God is not a known, nor apparently even trusted in.
I dont practice Dutch astrology so much although I have been initiated in it. I dont practice the German Cosmobiology school (midpoints) neither although I have been initiated in that as well (in the UK) . It was Dane Rudhyar who brought some true Light into all of this dark matter.
In Rudhyar's transpersonal astrology,
the Black Sun equate the progressed Lunation Cycle.
the Black Moon equates no longer the sad widow or widower (Piscean Age talk that is, where suffering accompanied the path), but it equates the t ime in life when Pluto and Saturn make an aspect to one another. This is an aspect of CHOICE. Ebertin, from the German school has interpreted this aspect both ways: as the ultimate place of Hell on Earth, as well as the ultimate Enlightenment. It is quite easy to use the principles for the Enlightenment Series here: it is just about taking utter responsibility for one's own life. At whatever age on is in life.  Even at a very young age this can happen, we're talking about adopted kids here.
Thus the combination of Pluto/Saturn is the only combination which gets the dark out of the Black Moon symbolism, and turns it into some light and hope for deserted children everywhere.
The Black Hole, the ultimate one, is where matter turns unto antimatter. It is the astronomer's way of saying that there is an end to existence, that ultimately the world itself will implode back in into itself.
Hm, maybe, but that was also Piscean Age thinking.
In Stellar Astrology, the Black Hole equates with the Galactic Center of the entire Milky Way. The Milky Way is the INNER state of ecstacy. The problem is, this is a tight rope we're walking here between enlightenment and sanity, between insanity and sanity.
The Light way is the way of the Heart.  And of Truth, and of TRULY believing in that which you do.
Thus, ultimately, I propose to use the following demoninations in astrology:
1) the astrology without heart, and without belief inGod:
by all means, be obsessed with The Black Sun, the Black Moon and the Black Hole.
2) the astrology with heart, and with a belief in God, they use
the perigeum and apogeum points of the Moon, together with the Lunar Nodes rather than "the Black Moon".
for the hell of the utter and final loneliness of the process of dying, they do not use the Black Sun, for with a belief in God, they use something else instead: Pluto and Saturn in combination meaning taking UTTER responsibility for ONESELF, they equal the dark ages of the past indeed, which need to turn to light.
3) For the desperation of dying, they use the pointer of the Galactic Center: the Center of the entire Milky Way (currently at 26+ Sagittarius just like Pluto itself). They can only do that if there is a belief in God.
Thus the use of "the Black Moon"  is okay, but it is like a pining widow at a grave, or a black spidersweb, for God is nowhere in sight.
SPIRITUAL ASTROLOGY therefor simply obsessively so REFUSES to use the Black Moon in astrology.
Instead, it uses some wisdom from India: wearing an ASTROLOGICAL BRACELET.  In ISAR some have said, with regard to the ISAR ethics code, that no astrologer should advise clients to buy all kinds of expensive gemstones as a protection for dark ages within.
Members of Self Realization Fellowships sell and buy these astrological bracelets, but they don't even know it is astrological.  They just believe wholesale (which is the way of Spirit anyway).
I am fortunate enough to be in the possession of one of these Astrological Bracelets. They are made of PURE Gold, Copper and Silver. They are only astrological bracelets, of the relevance of this is seen in its true light.  They are only protection of some astrology is used here.
Gold is the Sun, and it is not the Dark Sun.... it's about changes in seasons, about the Progressed Lunation Cycle.
Silver is the Moon, and it is not the Dark Moon ... it's not about slavery any more, from the female to the male.
Copper, can be found on Cyprus. But you just have to know where to look to find it.
It needs to understand the true existence of Chiron as a comet.
Than we're talking books in the Enlightenment Series. Secrets of Wilder? Secrets of Business Principles? Secrets of a Silver Trader?  This latter title only LOOKS to the uninitiated in the principle of Chiron to be the ultimate dark of matter. Well, the difference is only this, does one truly believe a God exists or what?  Therein lies the difference.  
The COPPER of the astrological bracelet, is a combination of Cheiron as an astrological principle, and a true gnostic one person church that in fact, I did visit once. I am offering all of this information because I have come to understand meantime, that it is groupformation we need, we need to find out who our friends are, for the true key only lies in the hands of many, not within a single person. And again (and again and again:-)) therein lies the true genius of Yogani of creating what he did.
This is going to sound like a book of revelations if I continue with this.. but I dont know what I am revealing to myself unless I talk and get all this wonderful feedback from you...:-))
My head is clear in the English language currently. It is entirely in the dark in the Dutch language. I think I will probably jump back into one of the forums tonight, for some more relvelations from you and others to keep me still sane (my number 1 priority by the way).
Ciao!

yoginstar

• http://www.astrologie.ws
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2007, 03:28:26 AM »
Dzjee Philip, thanks for the mantra!

Philip

« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2007, 08:13:35 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

quote:

Hi again Phillip,

Do you have more information about astral travel?  Did Samuel Aun Weor write any books on the subject?  How about causal travel?

Yes he wrote many times on the subject. There is a book called Dream Yoga which is a compilation of chapters from different books which you can buy here: http://www.gnosticstore.org/servlet/Detail?no=26

An audio book presentation of the book can be found here: http://www.gnosticradio.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=16&Itemid=28 (You can also find this audio book on iTunes, if you have that, then click here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=211066002)

Additionally, there is a course on dream yoga here: http://www.gnosticteachings.org/courses/dream-yoga/

Dream Yoga is the term used by the Tibetans. You can probably find books coming from a directly Tibetan perspective if you search of "Dream Yoga" on Amazon.com, however I can't vouch for any specific one.

We all leave our bodies at night when we sleep, but we do so unconsciously. While there in limbo we project our unconsciousness onto the screen of life and "dream." Realize that this same unconscious activity occurs all the time, day and night. We do it actively through daydreaming, but it is always occurring. Using the methods of self awareness, or self observation, we can bring the activity of the unconsciousness into our consciousness. Once you stop dreaming on a level of the subconsciousness, you awaken that level. Likewise, there many degrees of awakening, related with the number 7.

If you stop "dreaming" during your vigilant hours, then by a natural consequence the process of dreams stops also at night. Then one is naturally awakened in the internal worlds. However this happens very slowly, in degrees, like how a tree transforms from a seed into a gigantic oak.

quote:
What I thought so far is that we need reasonably well developed chakras in order to be able to use the lighter bodies associated with those chakras.  Is that wrong?  Can anybody learn to astral travel just through one mantra meditation?

What you are stating is generally correct, when the chakras are fully opened then you possess many siddhis such as departing from the physical body. Yet there are many methods that will help in specifically this objective of astral projection. There are people who perform this mantra (FARAON) once and they have an experience. There are others that must work diligently for days, weeks, months, or years.

quote:
Our disciples must acquire the power of traveling with the Astral Body. This power is acquired by daily vocalizing for an hour the sacred mantra EGIPTO. The vowel “E” (sounded eh) makes the thyroid gland vibrate and grants unto the person the power of the occult ear. The “G” (as in good) awakens the chakra of the liver, and when this chakra has reached it complete development, the person can enter and depart from the physical body whenever it is wished. The “I” (sounded eee as in tree), when combined with the letter “P” develops unto the person clairvoyance and the power to leave in the Astral Body through the window of Brahma, which is the pineal gland. The letter “T” beats upon the vowel “O,” which is intimately related with the chakra of the heart. Thus, the human being can acquire the power in order to detach from this plexus and depart in the Astral Body.

The correct pronunciation of the mantra EGIPTO is as follows:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggiiiiiiiiipppptoooooooooo

Those who have not attained the capacity of departing in the Astral Body with other clues do not have that power. Then they must acquire this power firstly by vocalizing for one hour daily the mantra EGIPTO. This mantra completely develops the chakras related with the projection of the Astral Body. This is how the disciple acquires the power of astral projection. The disciple could then enter and leave the physical body at will.

The Egyptian mantra that is utilized in order to depart in the Astral Body is the following: FARAON. This mantra is vocalized in those instances of transition between vigil and dream, having the mind placed on the pyramids of Egypt.

The correct pronunciation of the mantra FARAON is as follows:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

This mantra is used in order to depart in the Astral Body, and as we have already stated, it is pronounced during the state of transition between vigil and dream and with the mind concentrated on the pyramids of the Egypt. Nonetheless, the disciples that do not have the power of departing with the Astral Body must firstly acquire it by vocalizing daily for one hour, as we have already mentioned, the mantra EGIPTO. - The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of Tarot and Kabbalah by Samael Aun Weor

Traveling in the Causal Body requires that one is awakened in the causal world. Before we can be awakened there we must awaken in the mental world. Before we can awaken there we must be awakened in the astral world. Before we can be awakened there, we must be awakened in the physical world. Not physically awake, but psychologically awake.

Therefore: Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 08:23:59 AM by Philip »