Author Topic: What do you think about Medicines?  (Read 458 times)

vd007

What do you think about Medicines?
« on: August 05, 2013, 07:39:14 AM »
Hi,

I have been a tantra practitioner for 2 years and a vipassana meditator for a few years. I currently don't do any tantra or vipassana because of the head overload and the fatigue issues that I have encountered for the past 4 years.

I got a lot of blood tests and Brain MRI done but nothing has come up. I was found to be just deficient in B12 and Vitamin D3. I have seen Ayurveda doctors and Naturopaths too.

Now my problem is whenever I take any medicine be it allopathic (for deficiency) or over the counter supplements, ayurvedic or Naturopathic OTC supplements, my heart beat starts racing, I feel good for a day and then I have this headache the next day. Its been the same for any medicine be it OTC, allopathic or Ayurvedic.

I can't cure myself of fatigue because any medicine that I take causes me headaches.

There is a whole school of thought which says that medicines cause more harm than good when taken continuously as is presribed for chronic cases.

What do you guys think about medicines. Do they resolve chronic cases or mess things up.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

AYPforum

What do you think about Medicines?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 08:02:59 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement