Author Topic: Talking with ethereal beings?  (Read 2094 times)

Yonatan

Talking with ethereal beings?
« on: November 27, 2009, 10:23:50 AM »
Hi Guys....

Well right now this evening I started hearing or should I say listening to words that form in my head which say that they are angels that help me on the path..

about a week ago after meditation I rested and saw pictures in my mind with a strong sense of an angel. When the presence of angels or other ethereal beings happened in the past, I kind of shut them out and was very afraid and think that I had an aversion of them (or other people in my life for that matter) helping me. Well this time I said to myself "I accept them, I accept their presence". I aslo read a couple of years ago about unicorns existing in the ether and that they have very high vibration. About a day later or a few days later, again after meditation, I suddenly remembered the concept of unicorns and had an image of a unicorn in my mind. Then I could sense a very definite sense of a being and with that had images of the being, which in my mind appeared as a unicorn. Then a couple of times the next days I would suddenly remember this concept and had images of a unicorn in my mind being next to me. Also this was happening with sensations, sometimes very pleasant.

Anyway so just now I called to my mind some beings' and angels' names and tried to "feel" how each vibration feels when I say the name in my mind. They feel very different from one another but very pleasant.

So then the words formed in my mind one after the other or it was more like "packages" of concepts. Now I'm wondering if I asked them questions about some things.. would I be able to get elaborate answers??? Maybe..

Very interesting.

Happy Days!!

Yonatan [:)]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 10:24:30 AM by Yonatan »

miguel

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 12:16:09 AM »
I have felt that presences and voices also.Not lately but in the past,specially in difficult times of changes for example.
I feel they are around us,helping us.Because they love you.They are in the other side.I feel this side is full of golden light.
To be here,in this planet earth,is a great experience of evolution.We must fight.Is a real blessing to pass trought all the suffereings (and joys) here,cz what we do here is recorded in our souls,forever.

So,be sure they take care of us.Be sure we a re in an amazing journey trough the stars.

PS-I you have answer ask your inner guru.Ask and let it go in to the silence for 15 seconds with eyes closed...for example...

i wish you peaceful days yonatan.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 12:21:13 AM by miguel »

Yonatan

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 01:21:31 AM »
Thanks miguel

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 09:05:24 AM »
hi Yonatan and Miguel, if there is a true interaction with angels or higher beings then the best thing to ask them is for spiritual guidance and for a spiritual tip; a practice; an advice which you can share with your fellow men.

maybe you know it or not, but a few years back i was involved deeply in this spiritual stuff... in one occasion my master described how the interaction happened with him and he spoke of divine smells and of angel vibrations caressing his body all around and he told me back then that such a spiritual sadhana requires 40 days of fasting and a certain method of prayer and that you should ask them for something good like healing for example when they come into your presence....

but he warned me that if i call on them and when they come i ask for something material or selfish they might break one's fingers both in hand and feet... bcz you are calling them to come to your presence from the place of being in the eternal presence of God of Truth.

i never took on such a sadhana, but i had my biggest share of angels and higher beings from yoga practices and when they came i didn't need to ask or do anything they just came to help or to sing in praise and share with me their love for the divine Truth in us all or to guide and "teach."

so the best way to react to such experiences IMHO is to just be the witness and in case we are practicing then the best thing to do is just focus on our practices bcz such experiences come and go for most of the times.

to put it all plain and simple, it's all scenery no matter how large and grand it is keep on pressing forward until you realize .... nothing is more important.  

namaste

Yonatan

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »
Thanks for the true post Ananda. _/\\_

Rael

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »
Hi All,

All my life i wanted to be able to converse with, feel, see other-wordly beings. Well, after experiences associated with Chi Kung (Qi Gong) that became quite easy for years, yet now i am finding out, through different sources, that impostors can show up from the astral plane, pretending to be Christ, Buddha, spirit guides, Angels,  mimicking the likes of anyone out or up there.

I also, at one point, suffered from a mild possession (obsession), which i resolved myself (as far as i know?). It took weeks of constantly dismissing the spirits who were attached to me, who also encouraged me to accept all the things that they could promise me like fame, fortune and the rest, if only i would let them stay in my body! It was more annoying than scary, but it did scare some of my poor friends![:0]

Anyway, lately i have been very much concerned with the matter of sorting all of this out.

A high-level spiritualist lately told me it is not safe to open oneself in the way i did with Qi Gong, yet that entire process has actually opened me to remarkable healing and amazing experiences. It has also lead me to the path that Yogani has composed for us, and where i feel VERY much at home and satisfied. Ch Kung instructors rarly address this matter or personal protection, and if someone or something is around, they don't get too bothered by it.

The matter of spirits comes up in every direction that i turn, and it is hard to get a base-line on how to discern what is really going on.

My Chi/Qi has saved me from accidents, heals other people, helps me with Divinations (readings for self and others), empowers any and every practice that i do (mantras, mudras, meditation, pranayama, etc.) and trains me in martial arts, when i open myself to that. I don't know if all of this is just another type of negative posession or if the nature of Chi (prana) really is to address every little aspect of one's life?

It has also put me i touch with what seem to be Boddhisattvas, Reiki Masters, Mother Shakti, animal spirits...and yet i have studied that these deific beings supposedly will not respond to common daily things that we should manage ourselves. It ia s also said that guardian angels and such, only feed us intuitional "nudges' when we are challenged in some way, it is then up to us, with our free will, to make he decision from that subtle input.

To those outside of this situation it may seem a cut-and-dried issue, but from the midst of it, it is confusing!

All that i have come up with so far is that:

* Perpetuating one's inner negative traits attracts negeative spirits of like kind, here and when in the astral world.

* There is no rule that says that when you invoke a particular being, that another can't show up in it's place.

* A true emanation of deity will leave if asked to, a clinging spirit or negative entity will insist on staying.

* A deity will suggest, a negative will command us.

* When in meditation with true Angelic/Boddhisatvic/Deific Beings, an abundance of warmth is felt as is loving-kindness. If one comes out of such a meditation and feels irritated and grumpy, then there was an impostor sitting in!

* Chi is in all things and is "The Breath Of G-D"

* If the main Chi channels are opened and the throat point is not as developed as others along the ren-du connection (microcosmic orbit), then spirits can enter and possess through that point (words of Mantak Chia).

* keeping one's energy field strong and healthy protects against hangers-on, as does keeping calm and not being reactive to external experience in negative ways.

So with that, if anyone feels they might have unbiased expertise on these subjects, i would LOVE to hear about it! Thank you for your direction Ananda, and everyone else for your accounts.

Can i also ask if AYP practices just do away with all of these issues somehow???

Peace Friends, and thank you for listening!

manigma

• http://www.facebook.com/manigma
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 11:27:09 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rael
I also, at one point, suffered from a mild possession (obsession), which i resolved myself (as far as i know?).

Well at least by being possessed you realised that YOU exist [;)] haha

I have had similar experiences in the past and its good that you have come up with great methods to keep things smoother.

Heart is the key.  The stronger the better [:)]

Let the Chi flow!

Rael

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 12:20:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by manigma

quote:
Originally posted by Rael
I also, at one point, suffered from a mild possession (obsession), which i resolved myself (as far as i know?).

Well at least by being possessed you realised that YOU exist [;)] haha

I have had similar experiences in the past and its good that you have come up with great methods to keep things smoother.

Heart is the key.  The stronger the better [:)]

Let the Chi flow!

Thank you Manigma!

Yonatan

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 10:53:41 AM »
Hi, Rael,

Really good post, very informative.

Yeah I think that you can determine the entity, if it's non-physical or physical or even plants' disposition by feeling their "frequency" or by how you feel when you face them or their energy. It's also important to remember that if you face any energy you attracted it to you by your karma, and by accepting this energy, not running away, facing it head on you somehow then let it go and you might not see it again, or maybe if you do then next time it won't have such an effect on you, in other words you'd be non-attached to it. In my experience then nothing can really harm you unless you fear it, believing that it can harm you. For me this is still a lesson in process.

And you asked if AYP does away with the issues of non-benevolent energies. I think that it does because as you continue with AYP you actually change your karma for the better, you release all the energetic and physical obstructions created by less wise past actions and thoughts, making your mind and body purer, with more Love flowing making these energies be less and less attracted to you and with more wisdom to be able to make better decisions if you do face them. Anyway you just continue with the practices and the energies you meet just become better [:)] (because of your change)

(There is some info about higher and lower entities in Yogani's Spinal Breathing Pranayama book)

[:)]
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 11:42:37 AM by Yonatan »

Yonatan

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 11:37:09 AM »
Hmmmmm, also about the Chi helping you in everyday life. I have something that my mind is kinda stuck on and afraid about that is kinda similar. There is a kind of "Energy" flowing through my body (I think) which is kind of directing me in all that I do. Right now I just "flow" with it most of my days, but sometimes the mind is just very afraid that some kind of energy is possessing the body, because sometimes the mind wants to do some action, but this energy won't let it, meaning the body would prefer to flow in a different way than the mind would want. I was wondering if this is some manifestation of a good flow of kundalini. This started some time after I got some kind of shaktipat energy from a site showing paintings that say that they deliver it to whoever looks at them, and that it activates the flow of the kundalini (and after I chose to buy the book with these paintings and looked at them, almost every time I would feel energy running through my body. The first time I looked at a painting I went into some spasms, lots of coughing, and had to lay down).

I think this was a kind of activation of kundalini.

If anyone would like to comment on it, I'd be happy. Yogani I'd love to hear what you have to say about this.

Thanks

Rael

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 02:55:51 PM »
Dear Yonatan,

I am going to read your posts and would also be eager to hear what Yogani has to say....I will post again soon.

My best to you!

Yonatan

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 08:06:09 AM »
I just had a small realization about this. I realized that the mind may sometimes be driven by fear, so it wants to act on that fear, but the inner silence (manifesting in kundalini flow) is Love and has a different, wiser way of flowing.

[:)][:D][8D][:I][8)][|)][^]