Author Topic: OK: this one is just TOO strange  (Read 864 times)

solo

OK: this one is just TOO strange
« on: May 18, 2009, 12:00:55 AM »
Since the first signs of kundalini 18 months ago things have changed dramatically.  But things have now officially crossed over from "getting in touch with my inner female" to just plain bizarre!

Do any other men out there somewhat experience their partners menstrual cycle?  

Yeah, I am aware that when 2 women live together, their menstrual cycles often sync up. But I am a man!   For my wive's last 2 cylces, I have felt her pains.  I am not making this up.  Especially on day one...I get incredibly tired, tough to get out of bed, tough to do anything but lounge around all day.  I crave chocolate and carbohydrates.  

Does this happen to any other men out there?

emc

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 02:18:10 AM »
Just wait until she gets pregnant... [;)]

Sounds wonderful, though. You are One!

mimirom

• http://www.youtube.com/user/mimirom
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 02:44:03 AM »
Maybe with time she could tell if there is some relief for her, when you take over a part of her pain?

Sounds beautiful to me as well.

solo

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 03:03:44 AM »
UGH...don't even suggest it (her getting pregnant)!  We already have 3 kiddos.  They are all wonderful and I love them to death,  but 3 is enough.  

I never really looked at it as me taking her pain away from her.  But if that is what is happening, that is a nice thought.  

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:41:03 AM by solo »

solo

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »
So I am guessing that this has not happened to anyone else?  Could this be some sort of empathic ability that is developing in me?

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 11:39:41 AM »
It has not happened to me, but I have heard it is not uncommon.

christiane

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 03:04:31 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by solo

So I am guessing that this has not happened to anyone else?  Could this be some sort of empathic ability that is developing in me?

It happened with my partner.
He felt tired with some "strange" pain in the lower abdomen..
It happened twice.
We were sleeping close to eachother, and the warmth of his energy envelopped me like a womb that lessened the pain.
Especially that both of us have been doing yoga practices for a while, so our energies have become much intense and our sensitivity/receptivity have increased a lot.
It's a beautiful feeling of unity and love..

[:)]