Author Topic: Int. AYP Retreat Lake District U.K. Oct 2015  (Read 554 times)

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
Int. AYP Retreat Lake District U.K. Oct 2015
« on: December 27, 2014, 08:10:47 AM »
Hi guys,

Next October I will be leading a 3 night retreat at the Nab Cottage Retreat Centre in the Lake District. It is a very beautiful location on the shores of Rydal Water between Windermere and Keswick.

The yoga and meditation sessions will be in the mornings and evenings so there will be time during the day to explore the surrounding hills and lakes for those who enjoy walking. For anyone who has not been to the Lake District it is one of the most beautiful places in the country.

I will be leading this retreat instead of the usual autumn retreats at Holycombe in the Cotswolds.

The nearest train station is Windermere (10km away).

Details here:
http://www.secretsofyoga.org/lakedistrictretreat.html

Contact me if you would like to reserve a place.

Christi

Christi

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 08:19:55 AM »
Hi guys,

p.s.

I often get enquiries from people living in other countries asking about coming to the UK retreats, so here are the travel details from other countries in Europe for this retreat:

The nearest airport is Manchester International airport, which is 2 hours away by train.

Ryanair fly between Manchester and the following European cities: Lisbon, Faro, Malaga, Madrid, Dublin, Shannon, Paris, Bezier, Stuttgart, Bremen, Bologna, Rome, Milan, Brussels, Findhoven, Oslo, Gdansk, Latvia, Estonia, Milan, Nice, Barcelona, Palma, Valencia, Alicante, Rome, Balogna, Zadar, Corfu, Budapest, Warsaw, Krakow and Rzeszow.

Easyjet fly between Manchester and the following cities: Malaga, Porto, Bilbao, Majorca, Alicante, Marcelle, Lyon, Corsica, Basel, Amsterdam, Geneva, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Munich, Venice, Split, Sophia, Thessaloniki, Cyprus, Mykonos, Santorini, Catania, Malta, Corfu, Pisa, Athens, and Crete.

Liverpool International Airport is just over 2 hours away by train.

Ryanair fly between Liverpool and the following cities: Derry, Dublin, Cork, Porto, Faro, Malaga, Alicante, Ibiza, Palma, Barcelona, Carcassonne, Nimes, Bergerac, Limogues, Piza, Malta, Kos, Szczecin, Poznan, Wroclaw, Krakow, and Warsaw.

Easyjet fly between Liverpool and the following cities: Belfast, Lisbon, Faro, Malaga, Alicante, Madrid, Majorca, Barclona, Bordeaux, Nantes, Paris, Geneva, Granoble, Amsterdam, Salzburg, Berlin, Innsbruck, Krakow, Naples, Menorca, Nice, Bodrun, Rhodes, Cyprus.

Easyjet and Ryanair are both budget airlines who very often sell the first 8 seats on any flight for £10 (15 Euros) so it can be very affordable to travel to the U.K.

Christi

Will Power

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 03:53:52 AM »
Hi Christi,

According to your web: "The retreat will run from 4pm on Friday afternoon on the 26th October to 2.30pm on Monday afternoon on the 29th October 2015."

However October the 26th is Monday.

All the best!

Christi

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 05:09:23 AM »
Hi Willpower,

Oops! That was a pretty bad mistake to have on a website. [:I]

I have corrected it now. The correct dates are 16th to 19th October 2015 (Friday to Monday).

Thanks for spotting it. [:)]

Christi

AYPadmin

Re: Int. AYP Retreat Lake District U.K. Oct 2015
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 01:50:59 PM »
Christi
United Kingdom
3519 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  08:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi everyone,

There are still some places left on the AYP Lake District retreat next month. Contact me if you are interested in joining us for the weekend.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
Truth Seeker
United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2015 :  10:09:33 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks to Christi for a most brautiful retreat in the Lake District
Go to Top of Page
Truth Seeker
United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2015 :  10:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I meant beautiful !