Author Topic: Automatic heeling flows and self-pacing?  (Read 896 times)

Pheel

• http://www.aypchina.com
Automatic heeling flows and self-pacing?
« on: May 28, 2013, 02:34:10 PM »
Hi dear friends--

I guess some of you probbaly have had similar experiences of this healing flow of energy, here's mine:

From several months ago, when the crown started to stir and try to open, I occasionally felt sudden feelings (energetic, emotional) from other ppl. I wasn't sure then. But now, I am quite sure that I often feel what those who are close to me feel. Usually I feel their discomfort, like headache, heart throbbing, pain, emotional turmoil etc...In my private AYP lessons, the energy just flew to the student and I ended up getting her symptoms of discomfort (which never happened when I'm alone), she felt better, and this discomfort feeling lasted several hours here. Other senstive ppl reports that parts of their body felt warm near me etc...[;)]

So far, I know this is sharing occuring...and I've been trusting it,,,believing that what happens is what should happen, and just let it....but I think I'd better seek advice from more experienced ones here (bet there are many here[:D]) on how to handle this kind of situations...and if there is a need to self-pace this, how? Is there techniques to open and close our energetic field?

Many thanks!

Phil

mathurs

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 10:46:18 PM »
Phil,
No real suggestions but ...

but could not help saying this:
Change you username to "no pheel" [:o)]
I am hoping you will take this in the right spirit [:D]

emc

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 11:56:32 PM »
Hi Phil,

I can only share what works for me. I'm not of the "just let it be"-approach. It's way too much discomfort for me to live in a "I have no control"-mode, so I take responsibility for myself by using some simple methods.

One I've learned from Dr Dain Heer. Very simple: ask yourself "Who does this belong to?" and then you say "Back to sender". I often feel a sense of relief and lightness immediately.

The other method is spontaneously happening here, but can be "helped along the way" with prayer. I just let it flow THROUGH me instead of being a container for it. I'm the channel through which Source can take it home. If it doesn't happen by itself I can pray "Thank you energy for doing your job. If your service is done you can go Home and rest". That usually opens my system so it flows, as it seems depending on issue, either 1) out through the crown (karmic stuff) or down to earth (emotional stuff).

Might not work for you, but it does for me! [:)]

jeff

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 01:40:28 AM »
Hi Phil,

As emc has said, there are basically two approaches, shielding or flowing through. Think of random energies just like thoughts in the mind. You can work on blocking them (shielding) or letting them flow through and just not becoming "attached" to them. Shielding can be done with Samyama or visualization, but it is like building a wall between "you" and existence/everything.

Best, Jeff
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:56:42 AM by jeff »

Mykal K

• http://www.aypsitehr.org
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 07:41:38 AM »
Hi, emc - your second method works here. First one I haven't tried.
Thank you guys so much! [:D]

emc

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »
The second method is what I use also when people come to me and say they have problems with "heavy energy" or entities or whatever phenomena that they have problems with in and around themselves or in their houses etc. No exorcism needed [8D], just showing that energy some love and gratitude is often enough. It seems to long for resting too, as all of us.

BellaMente

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 01:10:03 AM »
Interesting topic!

I've been dealing with overloading and grounding issues for the last couple months now and have tried just about everything to no avail. Just recently I was told by a woman I work with that does reiki and some other type of shamanic energy work that the grounding issue I'm having is due to having a "wall" up for protection from being super sensitive. She suggested I practice something similar to emc's second method. She explained that having the wall blocks the negative energies yet it also blocks the good energies and this is why I need to practice dissolving the wall and just letting the energies flow through me instead of getting stuck and being a container for them as emc mentioned.

The only thing I personally am finding challenging is the fact that I've had this wall up my entire life and it has only become stronger with the years so it is taking a lot of effort to try surrendering and letting go into this vulnerability of being so open....  

Namaste [OM][3]

Pheel

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 01:49:05 AM »
Hi emc, thank you for sharing your methods, and jeff, for summarizing it so clearly! I remember that I searched something Christi posted long time ago about his energy influencing others, causing them overload....I remember vaguedly that Yogani said samyama style intention could work, and he said we'll gradually get a hang of how to swtiching it on and off.. just need some more experience. I personally found samyama can be used to enclose everyone in a group into one big energy ball, so to speak, or shield oneself from a imbalanced field of energy....

So, about the choice between shielding and channeling,yea, channeling is way better...(But I guess if one's in someplace where the energetic field feels really bad,  it's ok to shield oneself temporarily too.) I remember Shanti said we can give the negative energy up to That....that's a way of channeling, too. I'm feeling that if the energy is channled well, we'll gradually become a better chanel for That, too[:D]

@bellamente, agreed, identifying oneself as the owner of energy could perpetuate the overloading issue, as your will of possession would hold the energy from naturally flowing out....so, maybe doing some self-inquiry on the will to possess and energy and disown it would help..

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 01:59:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Pheel

So, about the choice between shielding and channeling,yea, channeling is way better...(But I guess if one's in someplace where the energetic field feels really bad,  it's ok to shield oneself temporarily too.) I remember Shanti said we can give the negative energy up to That....that's a way of channeling, too. I'm feeling that if the energy is channled well, we'll gradually become a better chanel for That, too[:D]

It does not have to be one or the other... it will be what flows at the moment. [:)]
Walls are not required to deflect the energy back (if it feels too strong ask (as a prayer/samyama) your ishta or someone you trust for help)... just intention (like emc said above "Back to sender") of sending it back works. I generally make an intention of sending it back many times stronger but as love and no harm to the sender. Sending it back stronger, weakens the source (it's like using the source's own energy to weaken the source... when we do this, it does not drain us), and yet love and/or just intention of no harm will not hurt the person. It is best to not hurt anyone, just remember what goes around, comes around. [/\]

Pheel

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 02:48:51 AM »
Thanks shanti, sending it back as love/peace/healing is pretty good reminder....without this, I'd feel send it back as it is, is not so nice....especially those who pay to take my lessons....Actually at the beginning of practice session in my class, I usually using samyama intention to unite the group into one, that might simulate the healing flow....but it's OK....I think as long as I'm not trying to be heroic..i.e., "I am" taking on this burden for my students...then I'm fine...Actually I feel the energy here is stronger after the initial discomfort...it might be an indicator of increasing of flow, channeling effect.

What is also interesting is that this does not happen everytime, and happen in the same way...I think this particular student really needs it, and I'm happy to share after all.

Love you all[3]

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 02:53:50 AM »
quote:

Thanks shanti, sending it back as love/peace/healing is pretty good reminder....without this, I'd feel send it back as it is, is not so nice....especially those who pay to take my lessons....Actually at the beginning of practice session in my class, I usually using samyama intention to unite the group into one, that might simulate the healing flow....but it's OK....I think as long as I'm not trying to be heroic..i.e., "I am" taking on this burden for my students...then I'm fine...Actually I feel the energy here is stronger after the initial discomfort...it might be an indicator of increasing of flow, channeling effect.

What is also interesting is that this does not happen everytime, and happen in the same way...I think this particular student really needs it, and I'm happy to share after all.

Love you all[3]

Sounds good... just make sure you let go with an intention of "if it is divine will/will of stillness"... else you may be doing an ego dance of "my will" before you know it. [;)]

"We" don't heal... we are the conduits through which healing flows... [/\]

Yonatan

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2013, 10:31:04 AM »
Beautiful and interesting conversation, thank you all and Pheel for starting it.

Shanti that sentence really hit home for me..

""We" don't heal... we are the conduits through which healing flows"

Beautiful [:)]

And also makes complete sense of the thread Yogani made of the energetic interactions, with the point that silence moves and heals, as in, samyama effect.

[/\][OM]

[3][3][3]

kami

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2013, 09:18:52 PM »
quote:

Hi dear friends--

I guess some of you probbaly have had similar experiences of this healing flow of energy, here's mine:

From several months ago, when the crown started to stir and try to open, I occasionally felt sudden feelings (energetic, emotional) from other ppl. I wasn't sure then. But now, I am quite sure that I often feel what those who are close to me feel. Usually I feel their discomfort, like headache, heart throbbing, pain, emotional turmoil etc...In my private AYP lessons, the energy just flew to the student and I ended up getting her symptoms of discomfort (which never happened when I'm alone), she felt better, and this discomfort feeling lasted several hours here. Other senstive ppl reports that parts of their body felt warm near me etc...[;)]

So far, I know this is sharing occuring...and I've been trusting it,,,believing that what happens is what should happen, and just let it....but I think I'd better seek advice from more experienced ones here (bet there are many here[:D]) on how to handle this kind of situations...and if there is a need to self-pace this, how? Is there techniques to open and close our energetic field?

Many thanks!

Phil

Hi Phil [:)]

Have you seen this: http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=12962

Yogani's peerless words and advice are worth printing and pasting to one's bathroom mirror and looking at every single day until they sink in and become our reality.[:)]

The kind of phenomena you describe seem to be pretty common as we open up. If it is merely noticed as passing phenomena or let go of in samyama style, there is no issue. The problem arises with identification with the "I" helping the "not I", which is a huge ego trap. In using such words as "healing", one automatically (and perhaps subconsciously) assumes superiority in the interaction/relationship. However, it is not so.

You didn't take on your friend's discomfort but your projection of it. Is it possible for one to know *exactly* what another is feeling/experiencing? If their subtle perception was that you are the healer/teacher, they will feel better. Such is the great power of the mind. Not to say that actual energetic interactions don't happen, but in my humble opinion, noticing energy from someone (healing) speaks more about the receptivity of the receiver rather than the power of the sender. Besides, we are all here to prod each other along to the One, that's all - in "healing", being healed, or any other interaction, letting go and becoming clearer is all we need to shoot for.

Perhaps this is your opportunity to work with active surrender - not my will, but Thy will. When you notice this stuff, maybe try to let it go in samyama rather than identifying with it. Step back and be the noticer. We can let go this way now or take the the path of more energy techniques, etc etc (which we will have to let go of eventually, and which might be harder to do).

Who does anything other than Ishwara? God is the sole healer, the healing and the healed. We are mere instruments, or conduits as Shanti said.

Much love.[3]

PS: missed you at the retreat, but you were here in spirit.[/\]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:03:59 PM by kami »

Pheel

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »
@Shanti, thank you so much for the wise words--they enter into my heart the moment I read them[:)]
@Yonatan, thanks for sharing this topic[;)]
@Kami, wow, the Yogani post is exactly what I need to read...thanks so much for sharing it!
Love you all....[3]