Author Topic: heart disease and meditation  (Read 1308 times)

lmaher22

heart disease and meditation
« on: May 31, 2011, 01:17:13 PM »
I'm not sure, maybe it's all in my head but I'd swear that things that used to give me chest pains bug me less now; I have a bit more energy and less worry of dropping dead from over-doing it. I hope it's not an illusion. Yogani says that opening block channels can give one more health and energy. I hope that is my case. Any improvement is a big improvement. What a nice way to go through life, having genuinely nice people to help!  
God bless all.
Larry

vijikr

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 04:50:22 PM »
Hi Larry,

I am Glad its all helping you and its going good.

JosephUK

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 05:23:42 AM »
you should consider doing samyama too as yogani uses health as one of the words u release into inner silence :)

whippoorwill

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 01:15:52 AM »
Hi Larry:  I don't think it's all your imagination.  Mom also struggles with various aspects of heart disease, and I shared my Yogani books with her 4 or 5 months ago.  Since she started meditating, she's seen measurable improvements in her tests, and some came out completely normal this month!  Just listen to your body and don't go nuts with the strenuous stuff.  [:)]  I wish you all health and happiness.

Oh, and if you haven't seen it already, this might interest you:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqBeekFzV8

maheswari

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 03:56:52 AM »
all diseases start in the mind.....so keep your practice going[:)]

Egan

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 02:56:30 AM »
Hi dear,

Yoga is good exercise for controlling the heart diseases.
It controls the cholesterol level and plays an important role in burning the fat which is main reason for heart problems.
It supports the heart and minimize the chances of heart attacks.