Author Topic: Spiritual experience/physical hardships  (Read 1603 times)

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
Spiritual experience/physical hardships
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 07:43:57 AM »
[:)]
Thanks for the update Chit-Anandan.[:)]

Kahlia

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 09:53:44 PM »
RELAX!!!...[:)] Best advice ever given to me by my first yoga teacher!  Relax the mind...  When things get to much lying in savasana and just letting go works everytime.

Also being kind and not being too hard on oneself.
[:I]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:00:29 PM by Kahlia »

chit-ananda51

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 01:12:08 AM »
Thanks Shanti! I already feel a soul connection with AYP'ers [;)]

Kahlia.. very true. Even the teacher who initiated me stressed on the relaxation part. In my case,it's been the lesson learnt the hard way to realize the power of the fire with which we are working from inside out.

Love to all :)
Chitananda

JosephUK

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 07:27:39 AM »
Hey chit-ananda51,

sounds like your getting things worked out, watch out with practicing too much as the nervous system can get a bit wired when we over indulge.

I have been doing too much too and it takes time for my mind to become more powerful at the process of purification.

I'm not sure but it seems like your work life balance needs some help, working too much and meditating too much to get away from work.

Also diving straight into a comprehensive regime of practice perhaps points to or caused a crown opening (a little bit of spiritual obsession)

it's nice to have a balanced view and see God no only in the amazing experiences we have in meditation but also in the real world.

Another important thing is to listen to the natural wisdom of the body, when we do this we really find things going a lot smoother.

namaste

Joe