Author Topic: To Yogani, your healing experiences  (Read 1092 times)

Arim

To Yogani, your healing experiences
« on: January 17, 2010, 04:04:37 PM »
Hello Yogani,  I finally have gotten up the courage to ask some questions that I'm really curious about.

I would love to know about your specific healing experiences.  For example,  when the little girl gets healed in "Wilder", has that or something like that really happened with you?  Are you ever sick?  Are you able to keep your family healthy or heal people on demand?  Would you be specific on examples?  

It seems to me that healing would not be scenery but an ability of your wider Self.

Thanks for your wonderful forum and your time with our questions.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:58:47 PM by AYPforum »

AYPforum

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 03:01:27 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 03:25:31 AM »
Hi Arim:

The body may get sick, but abiding inner silence (the witness) never does.

There is no doubt that yoga often leads to better physical health, and that a nervous system in divine flow (stillness in action) can be an aid to others. Energy flows where it is needed, where there is bhakti.

Healing has to do mainly with the faith of the one who is healing. With that, the energy for healing will come from somewhere, from everywhere.

The guru is in you.

Arim

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »
Thank you

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 02:10:42 AM »
I think a lot of it has to do with the worldview, karma and faith of the person being healed also. And there is no way of knowing how those forces will balance.