Author Topic: chiro-adjustments  (Read 823 times)

sagebrush

chiro-adjustments
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:51:19 PM »
I went to see a chiropractor yesterday and got a full spine adjustment. He put some cool gel on my back and two disks of electricity for about 10 minutes or so. and heat. It was a feeling that was on the edge of almost uncomfortable but it felt so good.

I feel like there is more good flow when all those bones are in alignemnt..like clarity. it must be like oxygen

I can see how some people augment their lives around yoga.staying flexible and supple.

releasing tension is so good.

chiros get bad raps at times-
but I know when I need an adjustment now and then.
next is a massage. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:44:03 PM by AYPforum »

Kirtanman

• http://livingunbound.net
chiro-adjustments
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 12:38:09 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sage

I went to see a chiropractor yesterday and got a full spine adjustment. He put some cool gel on my back and two disks of electricity for about 10 minutes or so. and heat. It was a feeling that was on the edge of almost uncomfortable but it felt so good.

I feel like there is more good flow when all those bones are in alignemnt..like clarity. it must be like oxygen

I can see how some people augment their lives around yoga.staying flexible and supple.

releasing tension is so good.

chiros get bad raps at times-
but I know when I need an adjustment now and then.
next is a massage. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Chiropractic care can actually support/augment kundalini (aka neuro-spinal consciousness-energy) flow.

The key to chiropractic care as it relates to energy and sense of well-being (which you may know; I'm just commenting for anyone who may not) is the greater flow of energy throughout the central nervous system.

A "non-aligned" spine is like a hose with a kink or crimp in it ... the water (life energy, in the case of the spine/cns) .. and a spine in alignment adjustment is like a hose with freely-flowing water.

That's why chiropractors claim to help so many ailments ... the greater flow of life energy *does* positively benefit the entire human system.

For years, I'd get chiro care and feel better (but not have any sense of how or why).

After practicing AYP for a couple of years, I could literally feel the increased energy flow, upon getting an adjustment.

I highly recommend a good chiropractor as a "worthy addition" to the sadhana team of anyone who feels "so inspired" (<- as in all things, let your inner guru be your ultimate guide, here, of course.)

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman