Author Topic: seeing future  (Read 1592 times)

brother neil

seeing future
« on: November 12, 2008, 09:35:51 AM »
I was reading a book, imagine that[;)] any ways it was talking aobut some changes that will be occuring through the world.  Then one part they said, that it is not possilbe to know exactly how things will turn out because one cannot foretell the future.  If we cant tell what is going to happen in the future, then how can we see the future?  One night i had a dream and then it came true a few days later, exactly as i saw it in my dream.  
thanks
i am
brother neil

Divineis

seeing future
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 09:56:50 AM »
I think it's just potentials. I don't believe fate to be true. I've had similar dreams or strong deja-vu sort of feelings though.

I reckon some potentials are almost certain, set in stone. Certain habits people have that are deeply ingrained, that just give rise to strong potentials or something of the sort.

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
seeing future
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 01:48:21 PM »
check out this guy: michel hayek he has most of the middle east shocked by his...

plus i don't know if it's a possibility or not, but speaking for myself i do see some glimpses about the future now and then[;)]

kindest regards,

Ananda

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
seeing future
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 01:56:51 PM »

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
seeing future
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 02:40:39 PM »
Yes I've seen quite a few glimpses of the future that came true. Think about a finite number of people with specific karma and certain lessons to be learned. Put them in a situation with a specific problem to be solved and individual personality tendencies, and the possibilities are considerably narrowed as to what will happen.

But i have entertained another possibility for a long time. Consider the possibility that although we experience time chronologically, it is possible that other factors don't. Like the influence of God, for instance.
And what if there are natural forces that appear random to us, but their true nature is not chronological? In other words, we think time is a straight line. but what if it is shaped like a maze, and you can see through to other parts of the maze sometimes?

YogaIsLife

seeing future
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 07:18:14 PM »
Hey Etherfish, that was a very good image!

Well, according to the theory of relativity and modern physics it seems that time (and space actually) is indeed not linear and there is the possibility of wormholes, or "channels" that will transport you instantaneously to another time and place. So, like you say, time can indeed be a maze. There is much mistery in the universe, thta's for sure.

brother neil

seeing future
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 04:34:26 AM »
some people have talked about seeing God's plan, i believe martin luther king has talked about that and other prophets as well.  That is one of the reasons i asked about seeing the future.  I can picture a maze but understanding it in relation to time, i would probably have to experience that first hand.
thanks for the responses
we are one
brother neil

mahabaratara

seeing future
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 09:45:26 AM »
I have had an odd glimpse of something...

Just makes me shudder in awe of something I understand and quite possibly never will...

I guess thats the absolutes plan!

VIL

seeing future
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 04:43:56 PM »
quote:
I was reading a book, imagine that any ways it was talking aobut some changes that will be occuring through the world. Then one part they said, that it is not possilbe to know exactly how things will turn out because one cannot foretell the future. If we cant tell what is going to happen in the future, then how can we see the future? One night i had a dream and then it came true a few days later, exactly as i saw it in my dream.
thanks
i am
brother neil

Hey, brother neil, what if we create it and aren't just seeing it?

quote:
Etherfish: And what if there are natural forces that appear random to us, but their true nature is not chronological? In other words, we think time is a straight line. but what if it is shaped like a maze, and you can see through to other parts of the maze sometimes?

I hold this same view, but what if instead of a maze it's circular, as the Mayan Culture, and particularly Hermes Trigimegistus/Thoth pointed out that "time travels in stange circles" in one of his tablets entitled "The Key of Time".  So what if he meant that time travels on the outside of strange circles meaning chakras?

And what if the secret of violating time or harnessing the power of a black hole (via gravitational weight) is within the concentrical value of all of these chakras combined.  In other words, not viewing the chakras in a straight line,(up and down)within the body, but as a single circle (flower), as if we're looking down on these charkras - one atop the other - as illustrated by this Yantra:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1b/SriYantra_construct.svg/180px-SriYantra_construct.svg.png

In other words, instead of fighting gravity, by lifting the kundalini energy up vertically - sushumna nadi we simply use the Ida and Pingala current and spiral them around the outside of the chakras - which causes them to spin - until this sexually charged energy ends up at the throat. (As in the Tantra System):

http://www.tantra-kundalini.com/nadis.htm

And once we feel the current at the throat we just use what Hermes calls a "charged word" or one of yogani's sutras, such as "abundance" and drop this vibration within the sushmuna.  

Kind of like picking up a seed at the base (sexual energy), causing it to grow from the light of the sun and gravititational pull of the moon (Ida/Pingala - circadian rhythm of night and day) - charging it with life - (sutra) and letting it drop within the sushuma - which is referred to the "destroyer of time" or "neutral space" where the projection of say the word abundance is sort of dematerialized to it's essential vibrational form and brought into physical manifestation.

Earth - Sexual essence
Air - Breath
Fire (sun) - Ida
Water (moon) - Pingala
Ether - vibration, the basis of all manifestation (form).

I haven't had time to try this, but thought it was an interesting theory to share concerning time - that was borrowed from other traditions.  And also I'm not a hundred percent on all of the combinations. So I'll just have to experiment more.

Anyway, it's like another form of cosmic samyama and there is a lot more to this, but the post is long enough.

Take care:

[:)]

VIL

« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 06:42:29 PM by VIL »

emc

seeing future
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 09:22:16 PM »
VIL, thank you for a beautiful post! I'm vibrating all over here in recognition!

VIL

seeing future
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 01:43:16 PM »
I'm glad it resonated with you, emc. [:)]

It's a theory at this point, so we'll see what unfolds in the future.

Take care:

VIL

brother neil

seeing future
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »
vil,
i dont know much about what you speak of so until i experience some fo that i am left scratching my head[:D]
i am
brother neil

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
seeing future
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »
Holy Sh#$ VIL....awesome post.  This resonates deeply within me and I feel like I want to add on, but I can't find the words yet.  Maybe I never will.  Deep post and I like it.

Love,
Carson[^]

Maybe it's like viewing life from the perspective of the 4rth dimension instead of seeing everything as 3 dimensions.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:14:56 PM by CarsonZi »

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
seeing future
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 07:00:30 AM »
time IS the fourth dimension.
the dimensions of physical objects are length, width, depth, and duration.

VIL

seeing future
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2008, 12:57:38 PM »
quote:
vil,
i dont know much about what you speak of so until i experience some fo that i am left scratching my head
i am
brother neil

I sometimes have that affect on people. It's my greatest gift and curse: [:p]

quote:
Holy Sh#$ VIL....awesome post. This resonates deeply within me and I feel like I want to add on, but I can't find the words yet. Maybe I never will. Deep post and I like it.

Love,
Carson

Maybe it's like viewing life from the perspective of the 4rth dimension instead of seeing everything as 3 dimensions.

[8D] Thanks for your imput, Carson. Yeah, I look at it like that exactly.  So I took what you said and also Etherfish and this lead me to new understanding.  Etherfish is talking about the fourth dimension based on time and you're talking about it based on space.  

So we're talking about seeing/creating the future from the immeasurable (timeless)dream world and affecting the measurable (time bound)physical world.  Bridging the gap from the physical, mental and dream.

Anyway, I'm working on a system that will combine the physical, mental, dream and connect them in one fluid motion or sorts.  I haven't got it all figured out yet.  But I'll share once I contemplate and learn more.

This is a gross illustration of what I was talking about concerning dropping within sushumna (bindu) from a manifestation standpoint and not from a piercing the chakras perspective.  Kind of like a tornado analogy of bypassing the negative outershell of the chakra and dropping a positively charged word/sutra within. Anyway, it's just a representation on a dry medium, in relation to sound only:

http://www.naturalnews.com/023380.html

(check out the other videos and the affects of sound on other mediums, it's really interesting).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics

So if it leads nowhere at least we can share knowledge.  Why not?  Maybe we'll learn something profound from each other.  That's the way I look at it, since there has to be a way to do this in practice - and it's just that we are unaware of how it works in its entirety.

Take care:

VIL
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 02:03:28 PM by VIL »