Author Topic: distant karmic healing  (Read 896 times)

Divineis

distant karmic healing
« on: October 31, 2008, 03:24:05 AM »
I'm not 100% sure if this will work, but I've been working on some energetic healing technique that guides people through clearning negative karmah.

I was wondering if any of you might like to try it out. I'm not exactly sure how we should work this out. I need your permission to be able to. At least the intention to "allow Sebastien to help me with my karmah\\this problem". We could either set aside a particular time if any of you want to target certain problems or just let me know to surprise you throughout the day. It'll basically help you with whatever karmah's closest to your mind\\emotions at the time. And everything stays personal to you. I never have to know what the problem is.

I'm basically free whenever these days, and am in the EST time zone. I've never done this long distance, but... just give me a time and date, and I'll confirm things with you and try my best to help. Or just ask to be surprised with it throughout the day. I reckon your first name should help with the intention of "targeting" you over long distance.  

Namaste Folks.

porcupine

• http://www.xanga.com/stellawasadiverandshewasdown
distant karmic healing
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 11:38:54 AM »
is this gonna hurt?

krcqimpro1

distant karmic healing
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 02:28:59 PM »
Hi Divineis,

Something new and interesting! Could you pl. elaborate on what this is ? How does this work, and what do you mean by "surprise throughout the day"?

Divineis

distant karmic healing
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 06:44:22 AM »
A little busy with certain things right now, am going through a bit of an intensive process for learning other spiritual healing techniques. I'll get back to you guys soon enough hopefully with more details. Things might be evolving in terms of healing energy for me and you guys :).

krcqimpro1

distant karmic healing
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »
Thanks, Divineis. I shall look forward to it.

Divineis

distant karmic healing
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 04:50:41 AM »
Hola again, just give me the time and date. I still have some work to do on how I feel this should be done more properly. I must admit, I tried it out with you krcqimpro1, I'm still a little iffy on the method of delivery, since, it basically works by either just good loving intentions or me feeling\\basically forcing emotions on you guys. I kind of "mirror" your emotions and feel them along with you, (though I don't want to be a "bringer of guilt) . I'm not a big fan of the latter, though it definetly does help me with the loving intentions, just knowing that you guys are going through something a little emotionally tough. It works because of some chakra at your hairline. Did some research and couldn't find what it's called. I don't even know exactly how I activated it. It just kinda happened, along with some symbolic imagery, and quite a few days of nasty kundalini overload (went to the hospital cuz I was scared of getting a big kundalini jolt\\possibly getting knocked unconscious. it was this \\\\ close to happening. Yanked my tongue off my palette when all that energy was about to come rushing downwards. Was pretty scary... though I gotta admit all that bliss\\ecstacy had me smiling most of the time while sitting in the hospital, doing my best to drain that energy downwards. Probably very weird for my parents to see me scared sh*tless yet with this big grin on my face half the time hehe).

I'm definetly gonna start up some samyama practice soon, bringing love to stillness (or is it the other way around? hehe). I think it should help make the above hopefully a little bit less emotionally draining on you guys. It's all about just love for me.

I think I'd rather we set up a time, just know that you might feel a little emotionally blah at times (this is kinda the part I don't like. Sorry krcqimpro1, I might of brought into some more uneasy emotions just now. I realise it's probably best to set a time, and I'll do my best to just keep the intentions loving). Lately, I've been working on my "highest ideal", that of unconditional love, and feel it's the greatest for helping you get through problems. Just keeping in mind how you might of hurt others or are hurting yourself and making the choice to not do it again and forgiving yourself. Knowing there's that whole great world ahead of you where you can keep doing good and just learn from your mistakes. It's all about unconditional love baby :). Just regret instead of guilt. I think it's one of the toughest lessons to learn.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:42:24 AM by Divineis »

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
distant karmic healing
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 07:15:32 AM »
I've seen several times in Yogani's writings that karma must be worked out by the individual over time; there are no shortcuts; but best of luck with what you are doing, Divineis.

While you are getting rid of guilt, you might want to let regret go also! If you can't see why things in the past had to be that way, someday you will. No regrets. . .

Divineis

distant karmic healing
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 07:40:19 AM »
I agree with your first point Etherfish, for sure. I just know, sometimes we need a little help with handling our problems. Just a little push in the right direction, some loving intention. We're all in this together sort of thing.

And regret, definetly, we can't hold onto those emotions forever. I think it's just introspecting about how we can learn from our past actions\\emotions. I get your point, that we can't really change the past. Thoughts like "it seemed like a good idea at the time" or "I didn't know better", rather than constantly hating yourself for what you did (or didn't do). Just growth and learning, promises to change or be mindful of your behaviour.

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
distant karmic healing
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 09:42:25 AM »
namaste everyone,

sorry to be intruding like this but i must point out to everyone here, that there is a wonderful practice named samyama which is in ayp's main lessons (149,150....)

plus there is a healing group which is involved in the practice of samyama for helping others here: http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=1337

and i agree to the fact that we can help others spiritually to keep them from harm or pointing them to the right direction but concerning burning the karma of others well that's smthg new and i personally kind of agree with Etherfish on it.

but still who knows, priests and shrinks have been giving a sense of freedom and guilt free for a lot of people. (they've been releasing smthg to be fair)

hope you'll get some good results with it Divineis, keep us posted plz you and the members who interacted with you.

p.s.: to Divineis, a wise thing to do for better being safe than sorry is that you should point out to others that they agree to adventure on this enterprise with you at their own risk if they accept to be a part of it.

Divineis

distant karmic healing
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 11:23:04 AM »
Indeed, I definetly agree with you guys. It took me a little while to come to the conclusion that it's often best to just let things be and allow people to introspect and think about their problems and make choices for change.

I won't do anything for karma burning. I'm still too unclear on how it works, and would rather just send you guys some good intentions. I think because of that chakra, It'll still be veered towards helping you with whatever problems\\stuck energy at the time, but basically, I have to let the energy drop from that hairline chakra to my third eye, to burn anything off for you, which I won't do (still not 100% sure if it's for or with you for the feeling of your emotions\\stuck energy, but I'd rather not experiment). It's kinda neat, I can see different good intentions as different colored light when it stays in that hairline chakra. Dunno if you guys could perchance see it too (I don't really enjoy thinking too scientifically about this, but it'd be neat to share and document such things to perchance help healers and what have you not in the future).    

I'm still working on certain healing practices though, I'll let you guys know if anything changes.

krcqimpro1, if you felt like buzzing around your plexus area, I think I might of accidently burnt off karma for you. I'm really not a fan of that. Was trying to mostly just send some good intentions your way. If so, sorry about that. I was always under the impression that I felt things along with people rather than for them (and I don't like doing either except to help with good intentions, but am going to do neither until I fully understand things).