Author Topic: Protection from others' negative energy  (Read 2783 times)

voluchi

Protection from others' negative energy
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 02:23:04 AM »
Dear Jack: I like what meg and yogajen have proposed. My way of dealing with it is to be thankful to the person for giving you a rare oppurtunity to learn to deal with such energy draining situations. It teaches you a new tool, makes you more complete and stronger, well prepared for such unfortunate encounters in the future.

salaam123

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 06:29:26 AM »
If you have a working frontal channel, then imagine a metallic spike under your feet.Your chi can be either above or below this metallic spike(spike below chi is more powerful). if you imagine this spike lower in to the earth, it will send more negative energy. But if you make it too low you can do damage to your own chi circulation. If you do this correctly you will feel it in maybe 5 seconds. Later on if you keep it you can see a change in your facial shape and eyebrows(shape gets down near eyebrows)

This is one way to counter negative energy but it will make people with weak earth energy uncomfortable around you. Also the stronger chi he has and tools to send negative energy in contrast to you, the weaker you will feel around him or he around you if he is weaker then you.

The best thing to have is to just have fully functional circulation, that way all problems will probably be solved.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 06:51:36 AM by salaam123 »

salaam123

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 06:31:57 AM »
this sending negative energy stuff I also call it sometimes "chi anchor" because it stops the chi going up. But with good circulation there is automatic thing that comes up below your legs to protect your energy from rising.

best is though just to have good chi and jing. Sending negative energy to cope with negative energy is a good temporary solution so you don´t get angry with people who send negative energy.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 06:37:15 AM by salaam123 »

maya_1347

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 02:24:44 PM »

Good Day Jack;

To reinforce positive energy in your space is good to increase negative ions  - crystal healing. You can use sea salt as a basic crystal.
It has been used for ages by different traditions as a cleanser - also you can use salt lamps on your desk or living room.
It all depends what kind of setting you live or work in.

Love and Light
Maryam

erik89

• http://lifeisyourplayground.com
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 08:14:47 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by salaam123

this sending negative energy stuff I also call it sometimes "chi anchor" because it stops the chi going up. But with good circulation there is automatic thing that comes up below your legs to protect your energy from rising.

best is though just to have good chi and jing. Sending negative energy to cope with negative energy is a good temporary solution so you don´t get angry with people who send negative energy.

Can you or anyone else say more about this?

Another question: If you mannage to accept it 100 % would you still feel negative energy?

Thanks!

Love

tonightsthenight

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 02:27:16 PM »
Manipura is correct here guys.

Honestly, i get the impression that some posters on this topic have had an entirely different social experiences then me [:p]

There are evil people in this world.  There are psychopaths.  In fact, it is estimated that around 15-20% of Americans are psychopaths.  This means that the feel no empathy or love for other people.  None.

Some people are seriously deranged.  This is real.  It doesn't get magically changed by sending them love or reading a book.

The only real, legitimate way to protect oneself from these type of people, besides avoidance, is 24/7 inner silence.

machart

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 03:06:46 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight

There are evil people in this world.

Hi tonightsthenight!

I personally have never met an evil person...I have met a lot of ignorant people driven by a lot temptations that are part of this world...but no one that I would consider evil. I have seen people including myself do stupid (some may say "evil") things.

I have read a lot about evil people like Hitler, Judas many murderers etc... but never met one.

Have you ever met someone who was totally "evil" with no sign of light or goodness in them?

This may be just an urban legend...but I like it as a student of physics...

This has a thought provoking message no matter how you believe. Does evil exist?

The university professor challenged his students with this question. Did God create everything that exists?
A student bravely replied yes, he did!"
"God created everything?" The professor asked.
"Yes, sir," the student replied.

The professor answered, "If God created everything, then God created evil since evil exists, and according to the principal that our works define who we are then God is evil."
The student became quiet before such an answer.

The professor was quite pleased with himself and boasted to the students that he had proven once more that the Christian faith was a myth.

Another student raised his hand and said, "Can I ask you a question professor?" "Of course", replied the professor. The student stood up and asked, "Professor, does cold exist?"

"What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been cold?" The students snickered at the young man's question.

The young man replied, "In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics, what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat. Everybody and every object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero (- 460 degrees F) is the total absence of heat; all matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have too little heat.

The student continued. "Professor, does darkness exist?"

The professor responded, "Of course it does".

The student replied, "Once again you are wrong sir, darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study, but not darkness. In fact we can use Newton's prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn't this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present."

Finally the young man asked the professor. "Sir, does evil exist?"

Now uncertain, the professor responded, "Of course as I have already said. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. "These manifestations are nothing else but evil."

To this the student replied, "Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love, that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

The professor sat down.

The young mans name --- Albert Einstein

« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 03:19:51 PM by machart »

tonightsthenight

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2011, 03:06:18 PM »
Machart,

I see your point, and it is valid.

But you are arguing semantics with me.  

Let's say we define evil, then, as the absence of good (or god).  That is fine by me.  In fact I think it's a pretty damn good explanation.

If enlightenment is all about perspective, then it figures that ignorance is all about the same thing.

But perspective does not change in an instant.

Can "evil" people they change?  Do they have the capacity to be in union?  Absolutely.

Do these people exist?  Absolutely.

I'll take you at your word that you don't believe that you've met a person such as this.  Please take me on mine that I have indeed met people such as this.

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2011, 04:36:20 PM »

I've met very evil people. But people are a complex mixture of a lot of different attributes.

When you meet people like that, you should get to know them. Show a real interest in them, to try and find out why they are the way they are. You will probably be surprised at what you learn.

chas

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 06:52:35 AM »
About a week ago, I was a passenger on an airliner. A few minutes after I took my seat, a man sat down next to me. I could feel the negativity coming out of him. A young adult girl sat down in the seat in front of him. She put her purse under her seat (in his foot space). The man immediately reached down and grabbed her purse and dropped it over the seat right on top of her. He said "what's wrong with you? You can't put your sh*t in my space!" The girl sunk into her seat, just feeling horrible, I'm sure... The man started telling me about how people don't have any edicut these days. I just smiled and remained silent. Once we were in the air the girl reclined her seat. The man grabbed her seat and shook it, saying "I wish I could chuck this seat overboard!". He got up and went to the bathroom. I moved over into his seat. He came back and sat in mine. I had to do something, so I closed my eyes and started meditating. "What should I do"... I asked God to bring peace to the man and to the girl. I asked God that he may  take all the love that was inside me and fill these 2 people. I started pouring my love into them. 15 minutes later, the man looked over and smiled at me. I smiled back. We started having a nice conversation. The man was was joyful. His furrowed brow was gone. His negative energy was gone. The "evil" one was gone. I never said anything about his actions toward the girl. At the end of the flight the man apologized to the girl and said that he was out of line. It was a miracle!!!

There are not evil people. There are people who are tortured inside. People who are deluded. People who have forgotten who they really are. People who don't get any love from other people. All people just want to be loved! So, close yourself off if you want, but I will continue to love...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 07:22:16 AM by chas »

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 07:06:14 AM »
Yes that man was probably already angry when he got on the plane, and that's what you felt. The girl crossed his boundary by putting her purse in his space. So he expressed his anger. This is perfectly normal behavior. Then the fact that he apologized later shows that he knows how to get over anger instead of harboring it, which would be dangerous.
Storing anger is what makes people do evil things. The ironic thing is, people who store anger are often meek people who don't wish to hurt anyone. They have often been the victim of someone else's stored anger, vowed to never be like them, and consequently don't express their own anger. It stores physically in their body, and they have no control of when it will come back out. The more that is stored, the more evil they will appear as it comes out.

cosmic

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 01:32:44 PM »
Beautiful story, chas. Thank you for sharing it. I am constantly amazed at how wonderful people can be when I drop my judgments of them.

quote:
Originally posted by chas

There are not evil people. There are people who are tortured inside. People who are deluded. People who have forgotten who they really are. People who don't get any love from other people. All people just want to be loved! So, close yourself off if you want, but I will continue to love...

Thanks for this. I'm not qualified to judge anyone as "evil", or as anything else for that matter. But whenever I would judge people, it always felt like I was closing my heart to them. And closing myself off to the possibility of them rising up and expressing their beautiful divinity.

Love is always an appropriate response. I have total faith in its power to heal and transform.

_/\\_

With Love and Gratitude
cosmic

chas

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 03:31:16 AM »
My pleasure, cosmic.[:)]

For those who are inclined to believe that my experience I wrote about above is a fluke and inconsistent with reality (i.e. loving wouldn't help  with more "evil" or psychopathic people), I respect your experience. This is my experience (partially)-

I don't live in a bubble. I am surrounded by people who are suffering, on a daily basis. I spend much of my waking life at airports and in airplanes. These environments have a tendency to bring out the worst in people who are suffering. Consider that you are suffering and dealing with your own toxic inner environment, and you go to the airport and have to deal with stressed out ticket agents, oppressive government structure (TSA), other egos walking around all stressed out and emitting their negative energy, stress about where you're going and why, stress about your bags, stress about the weather, possible fear of flying, lack of sleep, jet lag... its hot and your space is cramped...and the person next to you stinks...whatever the case may be...There are a lot of factors but my point is that the airport/airplane environment can exacerbate peoples negative energy, as can many other places. Now, I have been in this environment for 4-6 days a week for the past 10 years. I have related to people in it with negativity and/or closing myself off for much of that time in the past. But when I drop my judgments of people, as cosmic said, it definetely does affect reality. Dropping judgements sincerely, has to do with compassion,  from my perspective. If I consider that it is possible that "I" could have been born into the person's body and circumstances, I would likely be exactly the same as they are now. Indeed, I have experienced deep suffering in my own person. It is not because the divine was not present within, but more that I was not paying attention to the divine. But, that is not a good reason to judge someone else or close yourself off to them. The person is still divine. As my chakras began to open up, I became more sensitive to the negative energy. It makes me feel sick...dark inside..and my first reaction, historically, is to repel it. But if I remain present and remember the divine reality, then I can be compassionate. When I am loving people with all my heart, mind, and soul, the negative energy cannot harm me. Love is the most powerful energy that exists. Love transmutes denser energy (which is love, condensed) into love, a higher (relatively) expression of energy. It transmutes inside of me and inside of them.

Now, if one is just chillin', and being open, and not actively loving or joyful, then that negative energy can enter and reside for some time, with respect to the level of your own vibration..So, if you are not going to love (and that is fine too[:)]), maybe you should close yourself and try not to add to the negativity...

Regardless, I have not experienced a single instance when I have truly loved, and it did not help and/or it harmed me. (if that ever happens, I will gladly eat my words, and tell you all about it [:D]).

Love can and will bring out the best in people, even in the worst of environments. It can cause a total shift in the present reality..

Actively love the divine in everyone, and you will witness miracles...
fwiw [:)]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:05:05 AM by chas »

tonightsthenight

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 05:29:24 AM »
Hey Chas, may I say great story.  And a great example of an angry person.

I too spend a lot of time in airports.  

I agree that intent and love go a long way in this world toward helping troubled, angry people.

However, there is a difference between someone who is "tortured", or has emotional issues, and a psychopath.

A psychopath simply cannot feel empathy.

Psychopaths exist all around us.  They even pretend to feel empathy and love.  And yet they don't authentically feel these things.  Psychopaths are probably less likely to have an outburst like the guy on the airplane in your story, precisely because they do not want to let the cat out of the bag.

This is a legitimate condition that afflicts a large number of people.

I don't dispute your experiences.  And I think you have the right idea: focus on yourself, and find the inner silence 24/7.

That is the only way to protect oneself from negative people after all.

chas

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 06:02:46 AM »
quote:

However, there is a difference between someone who is "tortured", or has emotional issues, and a psychopath.
quote:

I respectfully disagree, based on my experience. I can only try to relate my experience. I can't relate absolute truth.[;)]

I have spent very much time (now) with "psychopathic" people. I spend a lot of time outside when I am on the road. I spend a lot of time with mentally/physically/spiritually ill people, with homeless people. The difference between these and "normal" people is a difference of degree only. "Psychopathic" people are possessed by the possessing mind to an extreme degree.. Are these beings any less divine than anyone else? Do these beings need love less than anyone else? And, if YOU can't love these beings, WHO can? Are they just eternally condemned?

If you are in the astral or in a dream, and a "demonic" entity comes to you or you go to it, what happens if you label it as a demon (psychopath)? What happens when you love it as a manifestation of the divine?

Is actively loving not the highest purpose (relatively) of our experience now, in this realm and in others? For your consideration....

LOVE
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:44:20 PM by chas »