Author Topic: Amaroli- Even with really strong Urine?  (Read 1857 times)

Burt Robin

Amaroli- Even with really strong Urine?
« on: January 15, 2011, 09:10:55 PM »
Hi Guys;

I am new to practicing the yoga techniques and tried Amaroli a few times.It seems that even after dilution with 4 times water my Urine is really strong tasting and strong smelling.I read that the smell happens when the Urine reacts with O2 seems not in my case.Its smelling even when peeing.For the taste taking some honey after wards still keeps the strong taste in mouth. It could be that I am not in balance still since I had some problems with digestion before and increased acidity which seems to have been better now after being vegetarian and refraining impure foods.

Should I continue or wait for some time to see if the strength subdues?

Thanks

vijikr

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 10:29:29 PM »
Welcome to AYP Forum Burt Robin!

Good to know you are practicing yoga.

Regarding Amaroli, are you taking any medication?

I hope others will chim in and will answer your query as I havent facing any problem with strong smell...

May be waiting for sometime could also be helpful.

'Meanwhile go through the main lessons if you haven't done so..here is the link http://www.aypsite.com/plus/MainDirectory.html

wish you all the best in your spiritual practice!

Love n Light
Viji

Burt Robin

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 01:39:46 AM »
Hi
I dnt take medication.

I have a really hot body and strong Urine visually and smell wise.Also seem to have an acidic stomach.

Thanks

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 02:02:47 AM »
make sure you are drinking two liters or more of water per day. No other drinks substitute for water.

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 02:58:36 AM »
Hi Burt and welcome to the forum [:)]

I practice amaroli as well and I also have incredibly strong smelling and concentrated urine.  I was diluting it with (quite a bit) of water for a while to try and counteract this, but really all it did was increase the amount of drink I had to consume.  Now, I dilute with a small amount of water and I just open my throat and pour it down.  This is a technique I learned while being an avid alcohol drinker.  I can drink a pint in just a couple of seconds this way.  Takes a bit of practice but I am certainly glad I have the technique down now that I am doing amaroli.  [:D]  I second Etherfish in that you should make sure you are drinking enough water on a daily basis and I would recommend using mouthwash instead of honey.  This is what is working for me.

Again, welcome to the forums and hope to hear more from you soon.

Love!
[^]

jamuna

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 06:55:26 AM »
Our diet is going to affect what comes out in our pee so there is always some work we can do there. As soon as your urine has left the body is has made contact with 02 so it will always smell. I drink water in the afternoon and also just before bed to make sure I am fully hydrated during the night. This has made a big difference to the strength of my amaroli.

mimirom

• http://www.youtube.com/user/mimirom
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 09:48:37 AM »
Hi Burt Robin and welcome,

when I started amaroli some 1.5 years ago, I had to dilute 1 little spoon of urine in a big shot of water. Then I increased slowly.

In my experience the strength of the morning urine depends on the amount of urine present in the bladder upon waking up. If there is little urine, it is strong. In my case this is easily controllable with drinking a glass of water right before a go to bed.

But really, after a couple months of practice I stopped thinking about it. Strong, weak... I drink it all [:I]

nirmal

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 04:01:50 AM »
Hi folks,

I´ll throw my two cents in and add that after awhile the urine becomes more and more pure with the practice, so hopefully the smell and concentration will improve.

nirmal[:)]

delta33

• http://www.starbelt.ca
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 05:47:41 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Burt Robin

Hi Guys;

I am new to practicing the yoga techniques and tried Amaroli a few times.It seems that even after dilution with 4 times water my Urine is really strong tasting and strong smelling.I read that the smell happens when the Urine reacts with O2 seems not in my case.Its smelling even when peeing.For the taste taking some honey after wards still keeps the strong taste in mouth. It could be that I am not in balance still since I had some problems with digestion before and increased acidity which seems to have been better now after being vegetarian and refraining impure foods.

Should I continue or wait for some time to see if the strength subdues?

Thanks

drink it anyway

yogesh

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 04:29:18 AM »
just do it...!

it all about diet, adjust it to make it more pleasant...

mine was quite tasty this morning in fact [:D]

peace
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:56:30 AM by yogesh »