Author Topic: My Journey...  (Read 944 times)

FrancoHolland

My Journey...
« on: January 03, 2010, 07:05:17 AM »
All of my life I was searching for the 'truth'... I have been searching and looking into soooo many religions, spiritual ways and more..

I was just brushing my teeth (gotto keep them clean lol) and I realised something....

I am One.. I am Consciousness... There is no God.. There are no heavens or hell.. I Am... Everything is One.. In the stillness..

We are pealing away our ego.. What we thought was, is only an image.. Everything they learned us was wrong.. Whatever stays and 'is' forever is consciousness in that stillness..

It struck me by surprise.. I already knew this in theory.. But now I feel it..

I'm curious where this journey is going to take me... I'll keep you posted..

Maybe someone can tell me if I was supposed to find this out and if this is a good thing..

miguel

My Journey...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 07:36:50 AM »
You're fortunated f.
Your post is one of the most beautiful things i have read lately.
Dropping all the boundaries,the truth arises,the sun was calling us all the time.
We are the sun,stars,,,
and much more..

love.

Wellcome to ayp.It is Home.You seem to have lot of fuel inside.
Im glad for your presence here.

quote:
I am One.. I am Consciousness... There is no God.. There are no heavens or hell.. I Am... Everything is One.. In the stillness..

This touched a very delicate inner string here.thank you and blessings.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 07:44:47 AM by miguel »

FrancoHolland

My Journey...
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 07:48:00 AM »
I just 'received' a new lesson...

I am One.. If I (in my current state of being) hurt someone els.. I hurt myself, because I am One.. There is only consciousness, If I hurt another being, I hurt myself, because he or she is me.. We are One..

That is the karmic law.. It wil come back to you, because it is you!

Balance

• http://noplanezen.blogspot.com/
My Journey...
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 08:59:21 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by FrancoHolland

I just 'received' a new lesson...

I am One.. If I (in my current state of being) hurt someone els.. I hurt myself, because I am One.. There is only consciousness, If I hurt another being, I hurt myself, because he or she is me.. We are One..

That is the karmic law.. It wil come back to you, because it is you!

Wonderful new lesson you shared. The karma is immediate. When clouded in delusion the act of hurting another isn't consciously known as a pain being inflicted upon oneself. The pain seems to be buried although it is still felt within. As awareness opens the hurtful act is known more as an immediate conscious experience and tends to change such behavior.

FrancoHolland

My Journey...
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 07:55:44 AM »
When You see Me, You see You, Know That I Am 'God'

Everlasting.. Everbeing

This is only the beginning and still.. It always was and always will be

It is

FrancoHolland

My Journey...
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 09:15:53 AM »
Samyana was like being drunk with a bottle of kundalini.. best way I can describe it, first time ever so powerfull