Author Topic: Urinary Malady  (Read 1715 times)

Jim and His Karma

Urinary Malady
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 12:46:06 AM »
Sorry, hopeless. Hope you find a solution.

But for the record, I'm not having bladder control problems. I guess I didn't make myself clear: urination (normal urination, like in the bathroom, not while in, say, a movie theater or hardware store) is weaker flow than in past, and at the end of that normal urination (still in the bathroom...not any other room), the weak flow devolves into a series of drips that seems to take forever to subside (hence the term - which is an actual medical term - "terminal dribbling"). It doesn't continue outside the bathroom.

Anyway, I've read Yoganji's book, and all these years of various permutations of vajroli mudra plus the recycling do make sense to explain the reduced flow, but not so much for the dribbling. I'll hit a urologist. Thanks, all.

snake

Urinary Malady
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 01:22:24 AM »
thats interesting,as a child i used to contract my perineum when peeing to stop flow cuz i liked the shivers up my spine,but doesnt everyone who puts attention on the back of neck get the currents,i cant remember ever not ?

Jim and His Karma

Urinary Malady
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007, 01:41:43 AM »
Lots of kids try to "hack" their energy. This generally stops after childhood. And that observation, combined with the teaching that one must be like a small child to enter the kingdom of heaven, is what spurred me to notice and post this: http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=2886

But there's a difference between an experience of some shivers/currents and a full kundalini opening. The textbook description ("it's like every cell in your body is having an orgasm") applies. Shivers and such are foreshadowings.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 02:06:22 AM by Jim and His Karma »

snake

Urinary Malady
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 04:28:50 AM »
Thanks Jim.

Chiron

Urinary Malady
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »
I know this is an old topic but I would like to know how you are doing Jim.  And also wondering if you are doing the Amaroli practice?

Jim and His Karma

Urinary Malady
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 06:56:54 AM »
Thanks for asking, Chiron.

I have a constellation of symptoms, and they're all getting better as my front channel opens (same as saying as my energy grounds). There's been just tremendous opening in the past couple of months, and lots of little things are getting better. It took years to strike upon the right strategy, and things were getting a little scary there for a minute. But the combo of Chinese herbs and the neck dilation discussed in the thread linked below have fixed things a lot:
http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=3296