Author Topic: What awakens energy flows?  (Read 930 times)

Sagittarius

What awakens energy flows?
« on: February 10, 2008, 10:00:14 AM »
Feeling energy flows in the body is about sublimation of semen. After ejaculation I loose feeling of energy flows, and need several days for semen to accumulate before it starts to get sublimated.
I am wondering what besides physical techniques makes sexual energy to transmute, which results in feeling energy flows?
Performing easy asanas was enough for me to start feeling energy flows. But I know some persons do not feel anything, although they perform hard-to-do asanas.
Why do gymnasts NEVER feel energy flows? Although the mode in which gymnastics and asanas are practiced are so similar. Static way of performing stretches, calm breathing and attention drawn to the body are all common features. Even most postures are common.

One person performing absolutely same exercises will get an experience of energy flows, and the other will not. It means the difference is not in a physical aspect, but then in what?

emc

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 07:44:14 AM »
Hi Sagittarius,

Welcome to the forum!

It's a big question you ask, and I guess there haven't been masses of replies because of that being a part of the Great Mystery! Very difficult to know. Some might say karma, some would refer to how the nervous system is evolved, others would probably mention the sincerity with which the asanas are done - the level of bhakti, longing for Truth... Who knows what factors are involved? [:)]

I am glad to hear you feel some energy flow! Ejaculation does drain you of energy, so no wonder you loose feeling of those flows after ejaculation! If you are interested, the tantra lessons here at AYP explain a lot about that. http://www.aypsite.com/plus/TantraDirectory.html

Are you doing meditation in AYP style?

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 07:45:37 AM by emc »

Sagittarius

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 09:05:41 AM »
I have a feeling that at least 7 days after ejaculating are needed in order to restore the semen completely. It coresponds with what I have read in Tibetan medicine and maybe Ayurveda books (anyway, they share identical basic views on physiology) about 7 dhatus, one turning into another. The last 7th dhatu is semen and it takes 1 day for each dhatu to turn into another.

One will have energy flows experiences as a result of some physical/meditation practices and another will not. Where wisdom goes, energy goes - says Buddhism. Having certain view drawn to life from meditation and certain energy pattern are probably 2 sides of a coin, one is not possible without another.

Emc, I am not doing meditation in AYP style, but I am inspired how many persons are practicing Kechari here.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 09:12:50 AM by Sagittarius »

Richard

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 02:24:34 AM »
Hi Sagittarius welcome to the forum [:)]

Most of your Questions are covered in the Tantra lessons
 Here and you will find  a lot more information Here in Yoga FAQ.

quote:
Feeling energy flows in the body is about sublimation of semen. After ejaculation I loose feeling of energy flows, and need several days for semen to accumulate before it starts to get sublimated.
I am wondering what besides physical techniques makes sexual energy to transmute, which results in feeling energy flows?

We call these feelings of energy flows Ecstatic Conductivity have look at the link and you should find all the information you need.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 02:30:23 AM by Richard »