Author Topic: journey updates  (Read 705 times)

maheswari

journey updates
« on: October 14, 2013, 04:00:06 AM »
dear all
it has been a while since i have posted something except heart and prayer emoticons
just wanted to share few things, and i apologize in advance for the biology words which are not appealing to the imagination

1.air is always present in the system,sometimes i automatically sallow air

2.during the days close to September's full moon, i was so bloated with nausea, at the same time it was around (more or less by couple of days) the ovulation phase in my menstrual cycle...i did not hesitate to take a medicine for bloating, cause the air was so much in solar plexus...in the morning even drinking water was hard as if going opposing air

3.around October 7 , very close to new moon,the bloating reappeared i had my period , and diarrhea ...i skipped work and slept many hours during the day....this time i did not hesitate to take a medicine that purifies the stomach and intestines  

4. off course now no more diarrhea,but the stools seem porous.Since some months i can not eat fruits and veggies too much anymore, i need more solid food

5. during Navaratri many things happened:
A. the soma cycle/ deep sleep for hours during the day mentioned above
B. on saturday , the  hospital were mum lives (she has vascular dementia) called me saying that mum is bleeding and that i need to move her to another hospital.So me and my cousin and uncle rushed to the hospital to find out it was a false alarm.There is no bleeding.They just found a spot of pink blood in her diapers.They did all the blood tests etc...then a gastro doctor examined her, then a gynecologist, both said she is fine 100% .Mum many years ago did a full hysterectomy.
C.although mum is fine, today i am still crying on and off.

6.here in the forums, i dont feel the urge anymore to help and guide newbies in finding their way in sitting practices.Something which i did a lot in the past.But i am still happily translating AYP books to arabic and teaching asanas

7.in daily life, i am very grounded.I am surprised by myself by the new ways i spontaneously help people.Kindness, love and help are on the rise.

8.It seems to me that helping people in their sitting practices is a "bit boring" for life is happening here and now..better be helpful there...yet i am so grateful to all those who guided me in my sitting practices....plus i cant deny the importance of guiding newbies...simply put, currently i dont feel like guiding in practices

9.i am being helped in daily life events by someone very loving ..she is an incarnation of Ma....in the past yoga was reading books and doing practices, now yoga is in seeing life events as they are...and the seeing through never ends

10.sometimes the inner silence is so deep that i feel i am moving silence...abyss of moving powerful silence

that is all[:)] hope my post makes some sense...much Love[3][3]

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:03:52 AM by maheswari »

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
journey updates
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:09:46 AM »
Sounds beautiful and Ma/Navarathri Charged!!!![:)]
[3]

maheswari

journey updates
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 04:47:44 AM »
ps: this does not mean that sitting practices are not important...on the contrary they are essential and i still do them (mainly breath meditation and samyama)

@Shanti[3]

kami

journey updates
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 05:41:06 AM »
Lovely, Maha. Thank you for sharing.

[3]

mathurs

journey updates
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 09:48:11 PM »
[/\]

Radharani

• http://www.francisandclareyoga.org
journey updates
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 05:34:03 PM »
Thank you for keeping us in the loop.  Have been thinking about you a lot and wondered how you are doing.  You are so precious to me.  Much Love. [/\] [3]

maheswari

journey updates
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 07:06:07 PM »
Dear Radharani
Dont know how life has been...it is so difficult and easy at the same time  :-)
Love you so much too :-)
May He take care of you even more [3]

Radharani

• http://www.francisandclareyoga.org
journey updates
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 08:02:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

Dear Radharani
Dont know how life has been...it is so difficult and easy at the same time  :-)
Love you so much too :-)
May He take care of you even more [3]

oh, you know He does!  and may He hold you close.
yes life is difficult and easy at the same time.  [:)] [3] [/\]