Author Topic: Strange things  (Read 653 times)

lalow33

Strange things
« on: September 09, 2013, 12:32:10 AM »
Hi all,

I've got some weird stuff going on.  My crown is in the process of opening.  I have activity up there most of the day and especially when I lay down at night and try to sleep.  Two nights ago, I felt wind at my feet ( no air hitting them) then something weird happened.  I felt my rectum get pushed from the inside out, like an expansion.  Last night,  the expansion went up further to my lower back.  There's no movement inside expansion, empty hole, ( I don't know how to describe it),  But it does push outwards.   Does anyone know what this could be?  Has any experienced something similar?

Yonatan

Strange things
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 10:38:43 AM »
Yes, I have experienced expansions of energy, I don't know if it is the same as yours, it's more like ecstasy expanding in the chakras.

Many, many things (strange things) can happen during a kundalini awakening and maturing of it, and can happen so many times, like every day many times a day. I think that after a while you get used to it and nothing really excites or overwhelms you [:)] it becomes a natural thing for you.

Keep at it and much Love!

[:)]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:39:01 AM by Yonatan »

lalow33

Strange things
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 01:43:53 AM »
Yonatan, thank you for your reassurance.  The expansion has pushed up to my shoulder blades.  I'm now guessing it's the spinal nerve; it feels like a column now.  I guess I didn't expect the expansion of the spinal nerve to be felt on such a physical level.

I'm going to have to move away from practices for awhile and just focus on grounding.  10 min of breath meditation is putting me way out of balance.  I was in a yoga class last night which is usually grounding.  I always skip the seated pranayama, but just being in the same room made made my jaw clench, nose and crown burn; I'm still not feeling right.