Author Topic: Alpha and omega  (Read 422 times)

JosephUK

Alpha and omega
« on: April 16, 2013, 09:40:05 AM »
i have found that another form of automatic enlightenment which can take place 24hrs a day (for me from about 5 minutes ago) is to work with the duality of the christian theology in its old school form (including a divine feminine)

that is to say in my mind i see it this way:

you have the Angel of the Lord (Ram)

who is Alpha

you have the divine Mother (Sita)

this are the higher heavenly beings from the greater universe.

then you have the lesser forms (lesser taken in the sense of the lesser heavenly circuit e.g. Mantak Chias microcosmic orbit) or as in heaven so on earth.

these lesser forms are dualistic too

so you have a lesser shakti which is residing in you

and the dharma protector of the Iam mantra who i have called the nightwatchman, or the Omega.

when you match them together in union instead of cultivating bliss and ecstasy the duality of the two highest emotions in the body they create peace.

it seems this is a constant cultivation and purification.

it seems very safe, non-dual.

I have been practicing a practicing of Chod recently whicuh is a buddhist practice this has been useful while i have been fighting my mortal spiritual enemy.

it is an offering of the body as a feast, for the Gods and Goddesses to feast upon the ego and thus to cut through it.

In addition during my meditation i have discovered there is nanotechnological pellets in me which implant thoughts and emotions, release hormones such as cortisol and can cause itching and infection and muscular tension. The iam mantra can move these pellets which i find can bring quite a lot of instability.

I'm not sure if the rise of ecstasy and bliss will enable the removal of these things but it is something that one should be aware of during purification.

joseph