Author Topic: refinements to core practices (DM SPB)  (Read 770 times)

JosephUK

refinements to core practices (DM SPB)
« on: March 27, 2013, 05:55:44 AM »
Hiya,

i have been searching for better ways to stabilise, maintain, and continue purification 24 hours a day other than to do my sitting practices.

i guess i'm a rebel always trying to cheat.

i have found that it is possible to achieve a continuous kundalini awakening which in and of itself purifies the spinal nerve and of course karmas.

i have also found a dharma protector who i have called the night watchman who represents inner silence, and bliss consciousness.

thus by giving the mantra of inner silence to the deity (perhaps after having prayed to become a manifest aspect of that deity ie. a microcosm of the nightwatchman.

one can become still and silent without practicing at all.

i think :-)

i shall update on progress.

right now my silence is growing steadily and seems stable.

i guess it all started when i began my self enquiry, i thought who is answering and thus i discovered the guardian of the mantra iam.

:)

AYPforum

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 05:57:02 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 09:31:52 AM »
Sweet![:)]
Thanks for sharing?[3]

JosephUK

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 12:24:10 AM »
after some considerations and some experience in meditation i have found that this method enables me to gain inner silence from my daily tasks and mindful meditations and doesn't take away from the core practice. i guess its a natural progression for people who do the deep meditation to do a kind of samyama with the iam mantra.

joe [8D]