Author Topic: Energy  (Read 745 times)

anjali

Energy
« on: March 22, 2012, 03:43:20 AM »
I am feeling ecstatic conductivity in my body. Now i feel energy waves around and inside my head. I like this but the problem is that from last couple of days I am feeling very tired and physically drained out of energy. Today i was not even able to sit for my regular sadhna. Especially when I am lying down I feel lot of ecstatic energy, but when i have to get up its very difficult, I feel energy in my head but at the same time i am so weak and tired to get up. Is this normal.....?

Thanks for the help....!

Inner_silence

Energy
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 04:02:50 AM »
I have the opposite problem. I do not feel like going to sleep at night, feel energetic always and do not feel hungry.

AumNaturel

Energy
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 05:25:35 AM »
Welcome Anjali to the forums!

If I add mulabandha a bit during "head to both knees" asana, at certain times I get a small sensation at the root that is enjoyable, but at the same time draining. Perhaps give it some time so that your body can re-adjust, as there might be a new dynamic coming into play, certainly one of greater energy, even if it does not feel that way for now.

Do keep us posted.

anjali

Energy
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 03:34:42 AM »
Thanks AumNaturel for your advice. I think you are right that may be it will take some time for my body to re adjust.....
Already I am little better now. Thanks....!