Author Topic: Kundalini working 24/7 especially at night  (Read 981 times)

Inner_silence

Kundalini working 24/7 especially at night
« on: March 22, 2012, 03:12:44 AM »
Hello Yogis,

Do you find kundalini shakti working 24/7 inside you and is very active especially at night ? The moment I experience inner silence, there is energy swirling all over almost as if there is another entity inside me with a mind of its own. It is a little bit disconcerting.

The bubbling energy all over is fine, ecstatic conductivity is also great but I feel pricking sensations through out my body. How long does this pricking sensation last ? A life time would be a big difficult to bear.

Thanks for your help.

Inner_silence

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 08:33:15 AM »
I should just read Yogani's lessons before posting. Yogani explains so very well. http://www.aypsite.com/plus/69.html

Sanjeev

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »
Hello,

Yes, I can second that. She works non-stop and picks up speed at night, just after the dinner. If I sit quietly with straight back, I can feel sensations everywhere in the body.
Pricking, needles and electric jolts are a sign that you are pushing it too much. I did ignore this sign (no one was there to keep an eye on me) and found that it quickly becomes painful.

It will , as in my case, hopefully go deeper in the body and become finer for you. You might want to reduce the practice or stop for some days, just to see how the unpleasant sensations behave.

Inner_silence

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 10:11:13 AM »
Thanks Sanjeev. I plan to take it easy for a few days and practice grounding.