Author Topic: Spiritual Constipation - Cure the Blockage  (Read 532 times)

Jokaji

Spiritual Constipation - Cure the Blockage
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:07:21 AM »
Hello everyone, lovingkindness and blessings to all.

After reading many posts regarding many feeling blockages, I felt compelled to share my experience on it.

Kundalini is something beyond the physical and mental.

That being said, the only blockages are physical and mental.  This is how and why kundalini can pass through all.

Allow kundalini to work.  When you practice, do not be concerned with any blockages you have experienced.  Spinal pranayama is the only thing needed to be focused on.

Embrace the path of the spine during breathing with all you got...with no expectations.

With no expectations of what you think might or should happen, just breathe and focus on the entire spinal path.

Grace is love and love is unconditional- kundalini is our connection to that and if allowed to work, it will literally blow your mind...and any blockages.

Thank you for listening, and remember- kundalini is beyond any blocks in the known realm for it is beyond anything the body/mind experience.

Blessings and love to all: )

wigswest

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
Seem to be a lot of kundalini-related posts here on AYP recently...

vijikr

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 04:43:02 PM »
[:)]Thank you Jokaji.Yes wigwest even I was thinking that.

AumNaturel

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 12:31:40 AM »
hi Jokaji, thank you for sharing, and welcome!

Jokaji

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 04:07:15 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by AumNaturel

hi Jokaji, thank you for sharing, and welcome!

Blessings wigswest, vijikr, AumNaturel, and everyone, thank you for a warm reception.

It is wonderful to find this amazing community Yogaji has graciously began, and all here support:)

I am happy to have found this site, and the wealth of wisdom Yogani shares so openly- like all of you, it has answered many questions in my practice.

Thank you again, a million blesings and love to all:)