Author Topic: Siddhasana and samayama  (Read 847 times)

nirmal

Siddhasana and samayama
« on: January 27, 2011, 07:44:00 AM »
Hi everybody,

I was sitting outside my practices yesterday enjoying the sexual stimulation sitting in Siddhanasana, when I had the realisation that  I really Was in the fountain of ecstacy!!! described in the lesson on Siddhasana because it was so much more than simple sexual stimulation. It went way beyond that. Ecstacy! I was sitting in escatic bliss, (with no orgasm) just delightful pleasure! I was aware of a spot, or dot,that seemed to be the source of the ecstatic bliss. It´s difficult to put into words, but I "see" this "dot" where this pleasure eminates from, and it´s some where deep in my pelvis. It seemes to me that I can sit like this forever, any where, in front of people, and they won´t have a clue as to what I am doing,experiencing/feeling at the moment!!! (kind of like an inside joke!) to be in Siddhasasana, the fountain of ecstacy.  

Another thing is about my samyama practice: I am experiencing the fruits of abundance in my life now so much so that yesterday I fell to my knees in thanking God and my Ishta I was so humbled.

Love,peace and [:)]light,
nirmal

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
Siddhasana and samayama
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 10:05:19 AM »
How lovely my dear!!!!
[:)]
Enjoy!!!!

cosmic

Siddhasana and samayama
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »
Reading about your experience brings Joy to my heart, nirmal. Thank you.

In some way, this is the beginning of a very beautiful time in your life. I wish you the best and hope you enjoy the fruits of Yoga.

Much Love to you  [:)]
cosmic

nirmal

Siddhasana and samayama
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 01:26:55 AM »
Thank you both for your kind words,
nirmal[:)]

nirmal

Siddhasana and samayama
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 01:17:34 AM »
Shanti and cosmic,

Do you "see" the "dot" or space I was referring to?

[:)]nirmal

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
Siddhasana and samayama
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 09:33:05 AM »
I don't "see" it, but feel what you are saying... it is in the second chakra... that is the source of a lot of energy for me too. [:)]

cosmic

Siddhasana and samayama
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 09:53:00 AM »
Hi nirmal, I don't "see" much of anything. My experience is more blissful than ecstatic, and not very visual at all. The ecstasy I do feel is generalized in the spine, anything location-specific is from the heart up.

It sounds wonderful! Hope you enjoy it  [:D]

Love <3