Author Topic: Automatic kechari  (Read 568 times)

vijikr

Automatic kechari
« on: December 18, 2010, 02:28:34 AM »
hi,

Day before yesterday I was watching online youtube video for online dikhsha and it was claimed that after hearing that particular mantra from the Guruji one may start doing as per procedure said in the video.

I though ok let me try this one and I tried it actually I was in my bed and was meditating on that mantra(this guruji says automatic youga does happens and not worry about it as its kundalini shakti at work).

My tongue went up but then I didnt feel anything different since here in AYP we do that but suddenly their was automatic mulabanda and then my tongue was sucked inside and it was suck there for 1 or 2 minutes in kechari.At this time I felt huge heat arising from my mooladhara and my whole mouth it was like vaccum sucked and I was in kechari with no thought nothing..once i realised I am suck in that position I could come out of it since thought process started creeping in..

The experience was good because i could never reach that level in kechari otherwise. Now I feel heat in the body I am trying some grounding works and I hope you all guide me with further grounding works.

Love and Light

raja

Automatic kechari
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 08:04:01 PM »
Can you post the youtube link for online dikhsha

vijikr

Automatic kechari
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 04:44:31 AM »
Hi raja,

Here is the link to the youtube it has many parts to watch just follow the other parts from their onwards...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgC2A-y0d8M&feature=related

Love and light
Viji