Author Topic: Energy stuck in head & stomach  (Read 2190 times)

yuksaka

Energy stuck in head & stomach
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 10:04:33 AM »
Pkj, Thanks for your suggestion.  Yes, I guess I have taken on too many in too short a time.  I took out siddhasana from this morning.  I like cobra posture.  I do it to loosen my spine when I get home from work.  Besides the morning routine, I try to do short SPB and DM on the train as I go home..but I may cut these out seeing that it may also contribute to overloading.

(Edit: cut out question regarding sleep.  I found many answers in the past thread)

Best,
Yuksaka
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 11:04:07 AM by yuksaka »

pkj

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 01:33:41 AM »
Hello Yuksaka

One very important thing to do when Kundilini is active to surrender and let it go and when u do it it will be very blissful feeling. Key over here is surrender surrender(easier said than done). Just let it go see the miracle happens. Process itself will take care f itself. Just keep awareness and slip into silence as you are doing the action that is very nice feeling.

All the best

Cheers

PKJ

yuksaka

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 11:30:50 AM »
Hi Pkj,

Thanks for your advice.  No there with much bliss yet... so many obstructions accumulated over the recent years.  However, with this little silence I gained from practicing AYP I think I can have trust with this system.  There are bits of letting go here and there that's adding to positive outcomes in life...encouraging sign that keeps me with the practice.

Best,
Yuksaka