Author Topic: Antidepressant, meditation, amaroli  (Read 2422 times)

gentlep

Antidepressant, meditation, amaroli
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 07:11:53 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by hopeless meditator

gentlep, please could you state whether your children are losing sensory input, e.g. are they becoming gradually blind or deaf? Do you have any Centre of Excellence near you where they could be referred?

Their sensory input has not been affected yet. Rather I feel they are sharp in that aspect. With my elder one, as she has lost all her muscle control, she expresses herself with her eyes only and she has very expressive eyes.

Here are their pics from last year:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=140j9cmm.6o57re6&Uy=tjgw8q&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

What is center of excellence? They are currently in India trying some ayurvedic medicines.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 07:33:12 AM by gentlep »

sushman

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 05:29:02 AM »
They are both very cute.

I sincerly wish that they both recover very soon.
My heart and prayers go out to them.

What kind of treatment are they undergoing?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 05:50:40 AM by sushman »

AYPforum

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 02:21:17 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 05:05:56 AM »
Hi All,

I got some real sad news this morning. Hamsa (Gentlep's older daughter that he was talking about in this topic) passed away in September last year. She was up for healing next weekend, and I send Gentlep a reminder, and was really sad to hear about Hamsa.

Gentlep has requested that his younger daughter Varsha, who is suffering from this same mysterious condition be put on the list in place of Hamsa. Other than our group healing, we could maybe send some personal prayers healing for Varsha and peace for Hamsa's soul (please look at the link above for pictures of the two children).

I am really sorry for your loss and the hard times you are going through Gentlep. You and your family will be in my prayers. I will include Varsha in my healing and prayers. My prayers are also with Hamsa.

_/\\_

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 05:48:22 AM »
i am very sorry to hear this, my heart and prayers are with you and your family my brother.

words offer little in your situation, what you're going through is more than hell itself.

god give you strength you and your wife and Varsha.

thk you for the update and for letting us know about this Shanti.

much love,

Ananda

krcqimpro1

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 03:22:51 PM »
Really sorry to hear of your loss and the harrowing times you are going through, Gentlep. My sincere prayers for you.

Krish

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 06:06:15 PM »
Sorry to hear about your loss Gentlep. My prayers and my heart are with both your daughters.

Katrine

• http://katrinekristiansen.com/
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 07:48:10 PM »
Gentlep - I am so sorry.....

May she be at peace now. Will remember all of you in Samyama.

Om shanti Om

Lacinato

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »
What beautiful children, how sad. I am so glad he asked for samyama here.

markern

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 01:57:20 AM »
So sorry to hear about your daughters and your depression. I just want to strongly recomend six healing sounds and inner smile (michael winn just google him). They both realy help with all aspects of mental health. Healing sounds especialy with cleansing out the bad feelings.

There are some good herbal stuff that can be taken for depression. Consult an ayurvedic or chineese doctor to get you the right coctail. Accupunture can also help.

How about getting distance healing for you and your daughters from Chunyu Lin. He is a renowned qigong master and extreemly powerfull healer with a great reputation.