Author Topic: Under psychic attack, please help.  (Read 1182 times)

arzkiyahai

Under psychic attack, please help.
« on: June 26, 2008, 08:14:04 PM »
Hello everyone,

thankyou all for all the help you guys are providing specially at the time when I so depressed.

The depression and fear did get better for few days, and then it came again and got even worse than before. what started then was the dreams got more cruel with everyday asking me stop putting spices in food, don't talk with friends about girls and not to  even look at girls, not to listen to movie songs, every dream with a person posing like a yogi or saint, sometimes with long hair , sometimes with tilak on their forehead etc, sometimes looking like one of the greatest guru of all times,  

yes I followed everything after a couple of days I had dream someone told me "you are already blessed, you don't need to follow anything, stop following your dreams, the persons coming are not real gurus you are under a psychic attack."

I do hear voices when I am in a semi-sleep state and get these dreams when I am in sleep, no problem at the moment in the day time.

I don't actually now care about any dreams, visions or voices, and its been just a few days and I am actually mentally feeling much stronger, the dreams do still try to get me confused by different ways but as i don't follow my dreams anymore they are not having much effect on me.

(I would also like to mention here, I had few dreams for the last 2-3 nights different guys saying there are going to have a party and always showed me a guy with measles, in one dream a guy came up to me and directly said to me 'are you prone to measles', I am also being abused in semi-sleep state......and would also like to mention that when I looked over the internet measles is a disease caused by demons according to mythological stories of many countries..)

One other big problem is when I am in sleep state, there is lot of vibration in my body and brain and i feel like being thrown out around the room with great force and feel vibrations at the same time, from one wall to another and I normally wake up after all the beating by them, sometimes the body has very less energy or feels weak and sleepy all through the day, and I feel trapped in body whenever trying to wake up kind of state of paralysis, one day after the vibration I woke up all the day water was coming through one eye , I went to doctor and got medicine as he said it looks like some allergy, the watery eye is gone but that eye has gotten weak and now needs glasses.

Some of you might be a little skeptical even if I am going through a kundalini awakening or not, I would just say that one of the swami's I talked to in reality confirmed that I am going through kundalini.

Could anyone please help me? what to do.

kindest regards from my heart taking time to reply, its God sent at this time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:13:10 PM by arzkiyahai »

Divineis

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 07:19:30 AM »
The determining factor between one human and another... basically what makes the difference, is how people react when put in stressful situations. Obviously, at first, you gave your power away to these dreams, you let them have control over you, but it seems you learned quickly... all there is to learn from this sort of thing really... to not give away your power to visions and dreams and voices and the like.

Also, I know it sucks to hear, but part of you wants this problem, and until you can face that, it's gonna keep on happening. Part of you enjoys the drama, enjoys the attention, enjoys "fixing things".

Maybe not exactly how I said it, but this is what ego comes down to, and when stuff like this blows up in your face, there's always some part of you that helps feed it. So just keep a keen eye, and watch your habits at dealing with the above. Lookout for what's "feeding" it... basically anything other than nothing that you willingly empower, that relates to your problem. The only tool I've had to fight illusion... is nothing. The middle path if you must. Don't resist it, and don't hold on, that's all it takes... and a little devotion to that process.

Don't be scared of the demons and the like, they don't exist except in the mind. There can be hell on earth, but it's man made. Take responsibility for what happens, no matter what, don't place blame on a demon or past life or any of that. That's just ego trickery trying to keep the problem going.

arzkiyahai

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 10:33:20 AM »
thankyou Divineis , for your reply.

your totally right that I was insecure and gave away the power away myself. But if you say I am blaming it on a demon ,i can just say if someone came to with the similiar kind of question a year back i wud have said the same thing that they don't exist 'i never ever believed in them'

I just want to mention one thing here, we are a family of four people not everyone is on the path -just me and my sister, I don't talk about anything that is happening in mind or in my dreams etc with anyone in my family I just appear normal to them, they don't even know what is happening for the last few months with me.

I am telling all this because the kind of dreams I am having , similar kind of dreams are visioned by my mother too, when she gets this kind of dream only I know that this is same stuff I am seeing - like once she saw a dream a group of people came to our house showed her my pics  and said they are looking for this guy showed my mother my photograph and my mother replied to them he already left., as I have been physically ill she checked her dream book and the interpretation from it came was the person whose photo was shown is going to be physically strong(i don't believe in dream book, she does) , she is not meditating, doing anything kundalini related, my maternal uncle visited us last week and he had the same sort of dream conveying similar stuff which is torturous to me and he didnt even understand it, he told me in the morning he had a bullsh*t dream last nite and told me the dream, now its only I who know that it is similiar to the kind of dreams I am having.

There is lot more stuff but I would like to share one more scenario,

I joined in the past one of the online groups ran by a Swami, after joining for few days, she came into my dream with another lady whom I don't know she said to me "salvated souls up in heavens are confused some would like you to keep home, some would not, they are still taking a decision.. now when this was happening swami and her student talking to me.. there came in itself the dream a very tall and strong man and started abusing both of them .. and they both looked at each other the swami signaled the student to keep saying and when the talk was  finished the dream ended, following another dream of someone I don't know and told to me the previous dream you saw was totally wrong, don't trust it.

Following few other dreams which resulted in me leaving my group.

at that time i did not understood anything but now i understand the whole dream was fake.

--

DivineIs, I would just like to ask you one thing what do I do of the piercing vibrations in my head and body happening only in dream state, they can't be fake, can't be manifested by ego.. what about me in the sleep state vibrating and thrown being across the room.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 12:59:29 PM by arzkiyahai »

arzkiyahai

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 10:46:00 AM »
one more thing, around 7-8 months back one of my friend insisted that he would bring a kazi(muslim priest, who is also an exorcist)(he was here at that time for a few days on special trip from abroad) to my house and see if there is anything demonic affecting (as he strongly thinks some demons affecting me..that according to him resulted in kidney problems..which I would still disagree about), he said to me the priest won't charge anything he would just come and see and do by himself if anything needs to be done. I did not think in my mind it was a good idea as I myself don't believe in any stuff,  but i didn't want to hurt his feelings and said yes to him.

The same night I had a dream a saint came and said now it has come down to this that you are going to believe in exorcists and demons, we are with you everytime here why do you worry about calling these stupid people at your home and see this is what the muslim guy looks like he showed me a kind of guy i would rather not bring him to my home, and the next day I woke up called my friend and told him buddy I don't want to hurt your feelings but I don't believe in such stuff so please don't bring him here.

but now I understand that the dream was fake, they just didn't want to see any exorcist.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:00:48 PM by arzkiyahai »

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 01:15:43 PM »
All of this is what we call "scenery".
It is all illusion, no matter how real it may seem.
Remember this whole world is illusion, even though we call it "real".
Just observe these things, and let them go.

If you believe in God, ask him to show you the way, and have faith that he will.
Do not allow fear to take hold by concentrating on these things. Let them go, as a small child must let go of bad dreams that seem real. Continue daily practices as taught in the "Main Lessons" link at the top of the page,
alternating with the grounding activities of everyday life.

I think keeping your spiritual life secret may contribute to this somewhat, but it is up to you and your culture to decide if it needs to be a secret. If you decide it doesn't need to be a secret, only talk to people in very general terms, and relate it to everyday normal life, like how your spirituality brings you peace or happiness. Then drop the subject unless people show an interest. Keeping secrets can make the ego think you are different and special, and cause weird dreams manifested by cultural superstitions.
When you openly tell people about your secrets, you may be surprised that they don't really care, and then some of the weird mystique begins to drop away. Then you begin to realize your apirituality is normal and peaceful.

arzkiyahai

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »
thanks etherfish for the reply. It looks like I got carried away with clairaudience.. voices from demons,accepting everything I saw as truth and manipulation of my dreams by lower astral entities and my belief of accepting them as truth, I am feeling much better than before, not fearful from the issues anymore I was before.. though the voices in semi-sleep state are still there.. stating quite irrelevant things sometimes totally crap stuff(like 'you are going to get a joint pain today' etc etc which are not affecting me but do make me wake up (which is totally natural when such a strong loud voice is said in your ear).

I am doing self pacing exercises as mentioned by Yogani for the last few days.

thanks again DivineIs and etherfish.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 06:17:01 PM by arzkiyahai »

Divineis

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 05:06:22 PM »
keep watching, take the middle path (don't resist, don't hold on too much). It sucks sometimes, I understand... trust me, I know what it means to have a troubled mind... some stuff isn't in your power, and when you sink into it, it's usually not what you thought it was. That's all I have to give really, the rest is you.

Divineis

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 05:10:24 PM »
nice, I said enlightenment in 2 lines earlier, but I like this one better. 3 lines, yeee :)   I know it's simple, and we tend to miss the simple stuff, but it's all good, you know :).

Divineis

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 11:24:18 AM »
oh ermm, my bad, I didn't read all the replies... (I still haven't actually heh), but it's good to know you're not so fearful of it all anymore. Also, hallucinations in semi sleep state is completely normal, it's usually random stuff processing from throughout the day, and they're called hypnagogics. Hypnagogics usually deal with imagery, but I've heard of and experienced tactile (touch) and auditory stuff too. And supposodly even tastes and smells are possible.

I reckon meditating and such has rendered you capable of staying somewhat more aware through hypnagogics\\dreaming. They're there to basically hypnotize you off to sleep, but... as with dream yoga and such, it's possible to keep a certain level of consciousness active even though your brain is in a very much different state of processing stuff.

tetragrammaton

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 06:36:06 PM »
quote:
"Don't be scared of the demons and the like, they don't exist except in the mind."

Creation is mind.

Asuras and Devas do exist and to think otherwise and say its a trick of the mind is ill informed.

People use Sanskrit terms like Kundalini and Chackras etc but then push to one side the rest.

[:)]

« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 07:01:30 PM by tetragrammaton »

Amaargi

• http://www.studiovastu.com
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by arzkiyahai

I just want to mention one thing here, we are a family of four people not everyone is on the path -just me and my sister, I don't talk about anything that is happening in mind or in my dreams etc with anyone in my family I just appear normal to them, they don't even know what is happening for the last few months with me.

I am telling all this because the kind of dreams I am having , similar kind of dreams are visioned by my mother too, when she gets this kind of dream only I know that this is same stuff I am seeing -

Hi arzkiyahai,
I've experienced this shared dreaming too, it happened with animals also.  Once I was looking after a friends dog and the dog slept under my bed.  During the night I dreamt I was standing at my front door watching children approach the house - I had the thoughts that I would let the children in but not the adults.  Then I was jumping around on the beach looking for a female mate - even though I'm a hetro female myself lol..

I woke up when I thought I heard a noise at the back of the house and went running over there with strong feelings of protecting the house...I was running and jumping all over the place....I chuckle at it now, lucky it was a pleasant experience :)  

When this happened I also shared dreams with people in my house and other homes where I slept as a guest.  Some children who speak openly about it often mention that they were dreaming about me etc.

It has gradually stopped now as I have grounded myself properly.  The grounding I've done not only helped close chakras but I think it must also close off our aura or other subtle bodies we have - and this is where we link up in the sleep state.

From my experience, this is a different phenomenom than astral travel or shamanic journeying - I don't know if it has a particular 'name' as I haven't researched it.

regards
Amaargi

arzkiyahai

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 08:21:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Amaargi
It has gradually stopped now as I have grounded myself properly.  The grounding I've done not only helped close chakras but I think it must also close off our aura or other subtle bodies we have - and this is where we link up in the sleep state.

regards
Amaargi

hello Amaargi,

How do I close my aura, so other entities don't link up to me? , is it done through normal grounding techniques or anything specific?

kindest regards

thankyou for your reply Amaargi and tetragrammaton.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:57:10 PM by arzkiyahai »

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 02:18:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by arzkiyahai
How do I close my aura, so other entities don't link up to me? , is it done through normal grounding techniques or anything specific?

Hi arzkiyahai [:)]
  For a really good explanation of grounding, protection, cleansing the aura and basically everything you wanted to know about psychic phenomenon but were afraid to ask, download and read this e-book by Samuel Sagan:
http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckbc/fol_0000_0700/cat_0000_2222/qid_2007_0000_0003.html

TI

lorf

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 03:49:29 AM »
Hi,
What helped me some years ago was to keep my attention focused on an imagined bright spot just below the chest, and to keep the attention there at all times. Also during sleep. At first it was very weak. Gradually it became brighter and brighter until the "light" from the centre of my being became so strong it made me stable again and the problems with entities ceased. It worked for me but I am not shure it works for others. The trick for me was to keep the attention there at all times since it was my thoughts that brought me to experience the beings. The work with protection and stuff worked to but only as a temporary solution.
I sincerely hope you will find the method that works for you and that the problems will cease!!

lorf

Divineis

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tetragrammaton

quote:
"Don't be scared of the demons and the like, they don't exist except in the mind."

Creation is mind.

Asuras and Devas do exist and to think otherwise and say its a trick of the mind is ill informed.

People use Sanskrit terms like Kundalini and Chackras etc but then push to one side the rest.

I've had experiences that could be termed "godly" or "demon like". It's so easy to buy into it, to create a seperation of the mind, that there's that there, and that there, if you wanna believe it, than at least believe you're it too, and work from it, not outside of it, there's no doors to knock on. The rest creates schizophrenic seperation of the mind. That's the only point I wanted to stress with how I worded what I said. Go in, go out, go in, go out, it's simple, I don't need to think about Devas and Asuras, maybe they are there... it's all the same to me really hehe. Maybe they came to visit... it was still just scenery... haha, what an insult to a god... oh well.