Author Topic: things I've noticed recently  (Read 658 times)

tonightsthenight

things I've noticed recently
« on: January 07, 2014, 01:24:29 AM »
K has become much more refined, and the nectar cycle is in full effect, even without kecari, though kecari multiplies the effect even though its only kecari stage one here.

The ecstacy is dissolving in consciousness, its like nonduality married to duality. Very nice stuff. It takes concerted effort not to have a joyous little smile (unless I get stuck in the ego consciousness).

Sambhavi is off the chain. Mulabandha is like a wirling vortex sucking up all kinds of prana and it goes straight up to sambhavi where its like being the self and the Self at the same time, so all that power is stabilizing and can be expressed in daily life. Shaktipat type stuff is inevitable.

Easily feeling the emotions and thoughts of others when in close proximity. Very strange. Not sure if I've always felt this but just have more awareness now, or if this is a new thing. I'm betting on the former.

So much letting go now. Automatic taming of the wild horse named K rather than trying to stay on a bucking bronco.

BillinL.A.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 02:49:47 AM »
Cool stuff Tonightsthenight...thanks for sharing.![:)]

Yogaman

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 02:59:13 AM »
Wow, quite dramatic. I am close to one hear with AYP and have nothing even close to anything like you describe. I don't think I'm alone when I admit there's a bit of envy when I hear people describe these intense, obvious experiences. Sounds like it positive so congrats.

tonightsthenight

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 04:01:19 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Yogaman

Wow, quite dramatic. I am close to one hear with AYP and have nothing even close to anything like you describe. I don't think I'm alone when I admit there's a bit of envy when I hear people describe these intense, obvious experiences. Sounds like it positive so congrats.

Envy is definitely not the intended consequence from here.

I am content with these circumstances but being wired for this type of stuff comes with its own set of challenges. No congratulations are in order because after all I'm not really doing anything [;)]

Maybe its an inspiration to keep practicing and maybe we can all refine our understanding by sharing. Many others here have far more experience than I.

PS I enjoy reading your posts yogaman!