Author Topic: image in third eye  (Read 770 times)

raja

image in third eye
« on: June 11, 2013, 05:01:01 AM »
Hi All,

When i sit for meditation,my breath stops and i will get to see a image of person usually
sitting and meditating,it will be like a shadow of a person with shining light
all around the body. Who is this and what does this mean.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:05:27 AM by AYPforum »

AYPforum

image in third eye
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 05:05:27 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

lalow33

image in third eye
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 04:08:23 PM »
Hi,

I sometimes see a being with wings in a tunnel with light behind it.  The face is in a shadow like your experience.  Not a clue what it means.  Just wanted you to know that I've seen something similar.

Indigoism

image in third eye
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:43:27 AM »
I'm just curious how do you guys see these images or scenes? Do you physically see it or a glimpse of an image?

Indigoism

image in third eye
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 07:44:21 AM »
Also this could possibly be your guardian angel try thinking about talking to them.
quote:
Originally posted by raja

Hi All,

When i sit for meditation,my breath stops and i will get to see a image of person usually
sitting and meditating,it will be like a shadow of a person with shining light
all around the body. Who is this and what does this mean.

lalow33

image in third eye
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 06:54:27 AM »
Hi Indigoism,

Sorry I missed your post.  The image was seen during SBP with the eyes closed.  I'm not seeing it with my physical eyes, and it was longer than a glimpse or a glance.

I'm beginning to see people I don't know during meditation then see them in real life.  Kinda freaky to me.  My yoga teacher says it's clairvoyance which he says is just seeing time (or unreality of time) from a different perspective.

If what my yoga teacher says is true, I could guess that I'm seeing my death.  Maybe raja and I are seeing different beings because of cultural differences.

raja

image in third eye
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 12:17:31 AM »
Ok, After some more observations and enquiry. I got the answer it is me, i am seeing myself as a shadow image