Author Topic: Fairies  (Read 598 times)

lalow33

Fairies
« on: August 23, 2013, 02:50:12 AM »
Anyone dabble in dream interpretation?  I' ve been having dreams that pink fairies are putting sticks in my head.  Just a little curious if this has some meaning or if others are having dreams of fairies.

whippoorwill

Fairies
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 01:43:22 AM »
I've never seen fairies, in waking or in dreams.  Very cool scenery!!  Maybe you need acupuncture to balance the energy?

Sorry I'm not more help.  I just wanted to say I thought the dream was really neat.

Love!!

Anima

Fairies
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:28:16 AM »
Hi Lalow,

I used to have a fairy altar as an experiment, while I was an atheist. Now that I pray to my Ishta and meditate, the fey are drawn to me much more. They are usually in the form of insects, which can be mischievous, but I don't treat them differently from any other soul.

One appeared as my totem, a frog, which symbolizes transformation, and actually landed on my crown chakra recently. I had held thousands of frogs in my cruel hands during my youth, but it seems someone has forgiven me.

Perhaps the transformation is just forgiving the self. I feel I must do that in order to love, or maybe that forgiveness is just a different modality of the same thing, ie, spirit. I don't purport to know the outcome.

Your dream sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing it. In what context is it occuring?

AumNaturel

Fairies
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 02:56:22 PM »
They just had to be pink, didn't they. I sometimes get needle-like sensations during practice, most of the time around the exact same area, which I regard as auto-acupuncture. Often it is quite distracting to endure it.

What do the dreams and their symbolism mean to you? What memories do they trigger, and what comes up when you try to describe or write them down? Try asking these to yourself, there's no need to answer them here, unless you want to.

If you are indeed making contact via dreaming, of whatever variety that clairvoyants describe, it might be best to maintain a neutral 'karma' in your relationship or interaction with them at all times. Folklore has it that they can lure you to their realm, and without their preparation and explicit need for you there, faerie-Magonia's time differential will come at the cost of accelerated aging, or a return trip. I don't like painting a negative picture on something that I know nothing about for what may just be mythology in the end, but my 'duty' to pass on this information is done.

lalow33

Fairies
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 01:02:10 AM »
Thanks guys.  I appreciate your input.  These dream proceeded a period of heavy crown activity.  As for fairies, they have no meaning to me.  I've dreamed of them in the past, but they've never been pink.

The lines of real/imagined, dreaming/ awake have been blurred in the last few years, but I have no plans of developing a relationship with any being that comes to me.