Author Topic: Seen the Sun  (Read 428 times)

WmBuzz71

Seen the Sun
« on: October 29, 2011, 09:37:25 PM »
Having a lot of energy activity, for the past couple of days now. Its like there taking control of my body, thinking, and awesomeness. I'm also in a transit period, meaning the stars, are helping me along.

Yesterday, I started to meditate, then wham! here comes this energy, which bulldozed through each chakra. Well, except the ones on the head.

So there I have, this intense energy, trying to get through my head. I was there in agony trying to fight through it, then comes this high piercing pitch of noise, and along comes the sun. Ha! The sun was so hot felt like my head was melting. Ahh!! the monstrous pressure was to unbearable, along with heat of the Sun. I felt like I was close to death.

So the Sun is in us, right?

WmBuzz71

Seen the Sun
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 12:39:35 AM »
I might as tell you what happened after the dust settled, and regained my energy back.

I was in a trance mode, my viewing what was in front of me was in 2D mode. It was like everything was stuck on a piece of HD photo paper. I also felt I was in some matrix world, and can move anything by magnetism.

My breathing reached another height, more openness, and more control over my personality traits.

maheswari

Seen the Sun
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 02:23:58 AM »
quote:

everything is inside us ....[:)]
all what you are experiencing sounds very good...keep in mind it is all secenery...
what is your routine practices? it seems you need to self pace
all the best[:)]

WmBuzz71

Seen the Sun
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 02:44:58 AM »
From begging of waking up, is Meditation & exercising at least twice a day, morn & night.

Realistically is every chance I get, as the energies are so active. They even are active when not meditating.

I just felt a cold enery not too long ago.

quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

quote:

everything is inside us ....[:)]
all what you are experiencing sounds very good...keep in mind it is all secenery...
what is your routine practices? it seems you need to self pace
all the best[:)]