Author Topic: trouble concentrating, pressure in head, need help  (Read 927 times)

maynard

trouble concentrating, pressure in head, need help
« on: June 03, 2009, 02:56:48 AM »
Hello, i have been having pressure in my head.  I also have been having difficulty concentrating, finding words, ect.  I dont know if it has to do with the pressure in  my head. I assume it is.  

I feel like i am loosing myself, like i lost all my confidence, wittiness, i am usually very well spoken and quick with words, but now it feels like i have done a complete 180.  Sometimes, i can move the energy elsewhere and feel releif, but shortly after it will climb right back up in my head.  

I got into this from learning about and practicing third eye meditation.  So i always findmyself focusing on my third eye, i try not to. Should i focus on another chakra.  I will at times also focus on my breathing, but that will bring a sense of peace, but not help with the pressure, symptoms, ect.

I need help guys, how do i get my mental clarity back?  Is this normal?  How long can i expect it to last, or is ther something in my power to help?

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 03:34:08 AM »
hi maynard, well it's obvious that you are suffering from overloading symptoms and energy stuck in the head like in your case is one of them.

the simple answer for your case is practice 5 minutes of spinal breathing pranayama and 20 minutes of deep meditation after wards and that will be the best cure for you.

and i would suggest doing some running and some long walks.

take a look at this lesson:
http://www.aypsite.com/plus/69.html

kindest regards,

Ananda

maynard

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 04:28:43 AM »
wow, the spinal breathing seemed to help a lot, thank you so much.  I would do it from time to time, but i never did it for a full 5 min, and i cant belive how much my symptoms have weakend.  Thanks again!