Author Topic: I AM mantra  (Read 6567 times)

YogaIsLife

I AM mantra
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2008, 10:59:43 PM »
Well, I don't know about aliens, (the subject is kind of degressing in this thread hein? [:)]) but I found this piece of recent news interesting (since Neli talked about ufos being kept secret by the government):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1952867/British-Government-releases-UFO-files.html

gumpi

I AM mantra
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2008, 07:19:34 AM »
Neli, i would like to ask you some questions in private format but you haven't spacified any contact info on your profile. I just had a few questions i wanted to ask that i feel is not appropriate to public forums, nothing sexual or anything like that.  Just about the aliens LOL.  If you want to email me from a proxy email you can find me at .  I will edit this post soon so as not to get spam emails... lol
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:17:47 PM by gumpi »

neli

I AM mantra
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2008, 08:24:44 PM »

Gumpi

I prefer that your questions were been made here, If they are not appropriate, don't worry, I wont answer, or we can also open a thread about ufos, but rather I prefer not to talk about ufos, it's  very hard for me to talk about them.

Thanks for your understanding
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

Neli, i would like to ask you some questions in private format but you haven't spacified any contact info on your profile. I just had a few questions i wanted to ask that i feel is not appropriate to public forums, nothing sexual or anything like that.  Just about the aliens LOL.  If you want to email me from a proxy email you can find me at rossidavo66@hotmail.com.  I will edit this post soon so as not to get spam emails... lol

neli

I AM mantra
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »
Yoga

Thanks for the link, I agree totally with you.

Neli[:)]

quote:
Originally posted by YogaIsLife

Well, I don't know about aliens, (the subject is kind of degressing in this thread hein? [:)]) but I found this piece of recent news interesting (since Neli talked about ufos being kept secret by the government):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1952867/British-Government-releases-UFO-files.html

gumpi

I AM mantra
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2008, 09:19:03 PM »
It's ok don't worry about it.  I understand it is probably a sensitive topic for you.  No problem.

neli

I AM mantra
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2008, 02:47:16 PM »

Gumpi

Thanks again for your understanding.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

It's ok don't worry about it.  I understand it is probably a sensitive topic for you.  No problem.