Author Topic: AYP Bahamas!  (Read 180 times)

AYPadmin

AYP Bahamas!
« on: March 21, 2019, 01:53:00 PM »
mr_anderson
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2015 :  7:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
If anyone would like to drop by mine for some meditation, and perhaps some sharing and conversation about non-duality and the spiritual path, feel free to let me know!

I live in Nassau, Bahamas, on the west side of the Island.

Send me a private message rather than responding to this post, just because I might not check the forums all the time, a private message will alert me immediately by e-mail.
yogani
USA
5141 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2015 :  10:20:46 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
661 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2015 :  11:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
i am with you already
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2015 :  2:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hmmm...a boat ride from Tampa to the Bahamas...can't be that long.  Way to open your doors, Josh. Let's keep building this worldwide community.
Go to Top of Page
mr_anderson
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2015 :  8:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Definitely Bodhi - you've got to drop by sometime man.
Go to Top of Page
mr_anderson
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2015 :  8:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Kumar