Author Topic: peace  (Read 246 times)

porcupine

• http://www.xanga.com/stellawasadiverandshewasdown
peace
« on: July 12, 2009, 07:26:10 AM »
ways moving in g on three bottles of pot and rockets to aj ungle in east paradise and i say its nice i ssay that and there are all fountains of golden headea geese moving in the east to the song of the wind and the sun oh man what did anything reach deep down in my heart like every wave in the sea and out amongst all the molecules around and into the heart of the street and the earth we all felt something burst and it was just that white light from before
existence stomping or chomping or even just kind of walloping off into a jounrey that became journals of some girl in a kind of curve in life.
sitting in the moon, covered with spoons
my friend love in old top hats
dreamings for remembered old hallways
and coming back to places on new sides
to ride in a glding hang down box for ever and ever
I was finally among the fairy people who had given me so much knowledge into myself and the way that things grow over the years
but it had all been right then as it spilled out my head, all I have is the wave of spirit that runs through every vein and from everything
yeah its in the beats of the random things that ring out when sitting in a hall pausing for seven seconds
and then maybe it was longer than that, oh well, the place was just a stage
and behind it was my love, and what was mine and what was love
to be seen in ancient corresponding days, like the antelope grazing upon mesas of old coolness
I said nothing except to forget the way and enter again into the moving and bursting wellness of life
how long had I been there, surfing the internet
the universe and I together and one, simply there... here, again is the sound of teenage riot
and things like that which make me only again seeing blue windows
and drawn on, why????????????????
how high?????????????????
being the whyness, on cosmo canyon, yeah, and the goddess in hair
around this vision of no galaxies and no stuff. so many ways of saying this love, this round out on the drum, echoing on the silhouettes of grassy fields
two landstanders, and remembers the apos
those famous apos, who linked the trees to vines, and left cars in the forests where asvins still hang around the edges and sing quiet
like the trees around. I love you! but these are only words, take them and I am everywhere,
you are so beautiful, the thousand of worlds that are in your eyes. yeah, mantras coming back in from the islands
of self built up residing in waves hello
and goodbye and do you know where youre coming from or where you are going to in god
this jungle hollow with the air that smells like life
and shadows where death smiles friendly, what is this? you again, smooth one
jumping over hallways
in these words.. crazy.. like afternoons tripping over blades of grass and laughing
is it that its a fall to gather and come apart
all the arts
or streetlights and thinking of herbs, roadside brushing the blindness from my eyes
from the sun setting in clouds over trees like a drawing are===]]][[[]]
strange insinuations
bring me to different revelations
this yin and yangness
darkness
falling through everything
yeah, im a loose leaf in this world
why do people care
just to have been down this trail
exactly at the center and drifting in everything