Author Topic: today when asked to pray for a couple of people...  (Read 564 times)

Christine

today when asked to pray for a couple of people...
« on: March 09, 2010, 05:04:54 PM »
i literally 'felt' when the one man passed away several thousand miles away.. and 'felt' when a little girl was born several thousand miles away. i did not try to know or feel anything.. it simply happened. i didn not know the people involved.  i noted the time and told the family members when they called to report the death and the birth.. it was to the exact minute when the man passed and the child was born...

yes i know we are all interconnected.. but how does this work? does anyone know here? it is not like i was in some trance trying to feel anything i wasn't trying to 'do' anything .. i was watching TV, eating a popicle and praying off an on..  the knowing was immediate and registered within my body, (my heart).. this has been going on for quite some time,  but never thought about asking anyone.. honestly, before this forum i didnt have anyone to ask! i tried to talk about this once to a priest and he thought i was nuts, so for the most part have considered it best to be quiet.

how does this interconnectedness work? and how come i am not feelin all the babies  being born.. or all the people dying? interconendtedness is not selective is it?