Author Topic: Embarrassing situation....  (Read 1008 times)

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
Embarrassing situation....
« on: January 27, 2009, 03:20:55 AM »
Namaste Friends,

This is really embarrassing for me, but I still need to ask......

Does anyone here ever occasionally partake in solo tantric exercises while sitting in siddhasana?  Yesterday I did so, and I am 90% sure that I gave myself a small internal hemroid due to this.  I am 90% sure that I have a small hemroid now, and I am 90% sure that this happened because of the intense orgasm I had while sitting in siddhasana and using my heel to block the orgasm.  Is this totally unheard of, or better yet impossible?  I have never had a hemroid before so I am a little out of my league and comfort zone.  Anyone ever hear of someone having this happen to them because of blocking a very intense orgasm?  Thanks for any thoughts.

Love,
Carson[^]

anthony574

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 04:15:17 AM »
Well, I have never been an advocate of mechanical blocking techniques. I think if you're gonna do tantra just do it preorgasmically. I think it is unnatural for the body and puts a strain on the prostate and the vas deferens. I told you about the problem I believe I got from doing blocking, and I mentioned it on the forums a few times. But not everyone experiences these things so you gotta just figure out the cause for yourself.

CarsonZi

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 04:33:02 AM »
I have never experienced any issues, physical or otherwise, from using the manual or the internal blocking techniques...until now...I think that sitting in siddhasana and blocking what would have been an explosive orgasm full out blew a blood vessel in my anus.  Not very cool at all.

Love,
Carson[^]

CarsonZi

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 02:55:28 AM »
Just a warning to all out there....

The above described situation has been officially diagnosed.  I gave myself what is called a "perianal hematoma" by the blocking of ejaculation during a "full body orgasm".  The intense amount of pressure caused by blocking orgasm with siddhasana cause a blood vessel in my anus to explode and create a small pocket of blood on the inside of the rectum.  This is not fatal nor really even that dangerous, but it IS uncomfortable and the only cures are minor surgery and/or time.  Just wanted to give a small warning to those who block orgasm manually even occasionally.  Not saying this will happen to everyone, just saying that it is possible and to be careful.  Don't block the big ones[;)].

Love,
Carson[^]

Holy

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 02:22:12 PM »
My friend,
what did you do to create SUCH BIG pressure =P I never had anything like THAT crazy, sounds really funny.

I only once had the problem, that I overdid mula bandha, in a way of aswini mudra, where I tensed my perineum all the day until I couldn't do it anymore (by that time I had the most insane kundalini phenomena ever).. It got so rock solid and hurt. Going to toilet for the big action was never fun. Since then I never touched the mother of kunda-pushers, but not so far from now, I'll reintroduce it again.

Hope everything is fine for you now, just give it some time ( took me many weeks to some little months until my perineum-pack decreased its size again =).

CarsonZi

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 06:43:35 PM »
Hello Holy...
quote:
Originally posted by Holy

My friend,
what did you do to create SUCH BIG pressure =P I never had anything like THAT crazy, sounds really funny.

Well....[:I]....Whilst in meditation I had some pretty intense sexual urges....I waited until the end of my session and then chose to umm....pleasure myself.[:I]  I was still sitting in siddhasana and after, well, I won't say how long, I could not hold the climax in any longer and had an orgasm rating what I would say was a 2000 on a scale of 1 to 10.  Blocked by my seated position.  I noticed what I now know to be a perianal hematoma about 20 minues later.  This hematoma went away after about 3 weeks.

quote:

I only once had the problem, that I overdid mula bandha, in a way of aswini mudra, where I tensed my perineum all the day until I couldn't do it anymore (by that time I had the most insane kundalini phenomena ever).. It got so rock solid and hurt. Going to toilet for the big action was never fun. Since then I never touched the mother of kunda-pushers, but not so far from now, I'll reintroduce it again.

Moderation is the key I hear....with everything[8D]

quote:

Hope everything is fine for you now, just give it some time ( took me many weeks to some little months until my perineum-pack decreased its size again =).

Thank you, I am back to normal...Even got some blood work back from the doctor the other day (just as a precaution) and I'm a normal human specimen.  Nothing was even slightly outta wack so....glad your perineum is back to normal[:o)].  Take it easy on yourself...less is more I hear.[;)]

Love,
Carson[^]

Holy

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 03:48:13 AM »
Oh yeah, when it builds up in meditation and then you even give it physical stimulation plus have pressure on the perineum... yeah know it very well =). No need to hold back, the moment you can do this in front of your grandparents without shame, you are free =P. Most probably it will never happen, but yeah, it's strange too when your daddy talks about something and you just listen to him while in your body orgasm after orgasm happens for no reason. You learn to live with it, even when it is the most inappropriate time, like someone is dying and the members are in tears and within you, the exact opposite.. what shall you say? ^^ I am very sorry for you (*blissed out*). Yeah in times like that, you want to share what you are doing. Somehow crazy, that people are afraid of joy and extacy =)