Author Topic: hiv, aids  (Read 749 times)

kingseeker

hiv, aids
« on: September 20, 2009, 12:09:52 PM »

i am hiv positive, and have started antiretroviral therapy, since my cd4 count was very low, it was supposed to cause many side effects, but thanks to the fact that kundalini is moving is not affecting me in any adverse way, on the contrary i have been feeling very active, radiant and full of life
it might seem crazy but i have been offering my pils to my beloved gurudev, shiva and many other saints, depending on the feeling of the day,
eversince i have started the therapy i feel te strong presence and teachings of a lot of great sidhas, it s funny but sometimes i almost beg them to stop helping me su much   LOL
i had a very dranatic kundalini awakening when i was veru young, i was in samadhi for 3 months; hehehe, being so young i was very easily eager to use siddhis, and i did experience a lor of shaktu and siddhis, of course this excstatic feeling faded away after abusing sidhis for a while.....
anyway years later i am experiencing the movemente of the kundaliny shakty tis time in a less  dramatic way, the shakti is moving, and i am experiencing great transformations,
anyway this is my first entrance to the forum,
and will appreciate some feed back on AUP and HIV AIDS, also i would like to know if the beneficial exchange of male and female during tantric sex
can be experienced when using condoms, or let me refrase, how is sexual activity , and conductivity affected by latex????
i would appreciate any and all info