Author Topic: AYP "Lite" for very sensitive meditators  (Read 2596 times)

mr_anderson

• http://thejoyofdying.blogspot.com
AYP "Lite" for very sensitive meditators
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 03:50:06 AM »
"consciously inhabiting my body" -thanks that's a good one. I get pushed up into the head also, so I think I'll start paying more attention to the entire body.

In fact, I'm already trying it, and it's working.

It's good to hear from another ultra sensitive meditator Kathy! Hope you continue to have success with your practices!

[:D]

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
AYP "Lite" for very sensitive meditators
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 12:59:24 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

Hi chit-ananda,

I have been on the AYP "Lite" program myself for about 3 months now. I had self-paced down to 6 minutes of deep meditation using the "i am" mantra and that eventually became too strong as well.

So after 6 years of pranayama, dm, samyama etc., I am now doing simple breath meditation for 6 minutes as described in the lessons, twice a day. So far I have been able to find tremendous stability for the last 3 months of practice which is very encouraging because I was wondering if i would be able to continue to meditate at all. I am also able to resume asanas practice for longer than a few minutes as well.

I find this practice to be delivering lot's of positive results so far.

Best of luck![:)]

Just an update, the AYP "Lite" program did work in terms of pro-longing my ability to continue with meditation and practices for a few extra months. Eventually, as mentioned in another post, this became too much as well. It didn't matter what type of meditation that was done, a few minutes of any method would lead to overload.

Being present in the moment and relaxing the body or being conscious of the body and senses are the daily practices used from time to time and seems to be enough for now. This is the extra lite program I guess![:)]