Author Topic: please help  (Read 146 times)

AYPadmin

please help
« on: June 20, 2019, 11:43:38 AM »
snowboarder44
Canada
1 Posts

Posted - May 04 2018 :  2:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
i had a spontaneous awakening after during some breathing techniques and meditation for healing my brain injury. i did not know about kundalini. it erupted when i was on my computer, i felt waves of ecstasy and bliss for days and felt like an electrical fence. although its most gone. i wake up in a sleep paraysis state and the nergy goes furiously up and down and tries to burn a hole through my head. i read a store on kundalini.se where the same thing happened to a guy and it blew through his last brain block and caused a lot of damage. I have epilepsy so if this happens ro me i will be in trouble. What can i do to stop this energy from waking up during sleep and trying to kill me
Christi
United Kingdom
3540 Posts

Posted - May 04 2018 :  5:17:58 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Snowboarder,

Sorry to hear about the issues you have been having.

Can you answer the questions in this post. You can copy and paste them into here.

https://www.aypsite.com/forum/index.php?topic=11628.0
Then we will be in more of a position to know what you are going through and why, and be in a better position to help.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
462 Posts

Posted - May 04 2018 :  8:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Welcome to the forum. It is for your gradual evolution, and you got to face it. For a start spend more time outdoors and lot of physical activity. I am sure others will have more suggestions for you.